Category-wise final merit list is also be prepared after the declaration of the result. Students selected in this merit list will be called for AIEEA counselling. The list shall contain details of the candidate and the date when they need to appear for the counselling. The applicants will also have to fill the counseling form and they need to produce a copy of their Counselling intimation letter. Also, the fees for counseling and the rest of the documents as mentioned below are also important for the counseling purpose.
Each year, candidates who qualify ICAR AIEEA are much larger in number as compared to the seats available for admission. All candidates who meet the below mentioned criteria are called for ICAR AIEEA counselling:
- General/UPS category candidates who have secured 50% marks
- SC/ST/PC category candidates who have secured 40% marks
ICAR AIEEA Counselling process
Step 1: Registration
As the first step, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of ICAR. Once successfully registered, candidates will be able to log in to the online counselling portal of the exam by using their login ID and password. The registration fee (non-refundable) for ICAR AIEEA 2021 counselling is Rs 400. Candidates can pay the registration fee in online mode through payment gateway of ICAR by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Step 2: Choice Filling
Once registered, candidates need to login to the AIEEA counselling portal and make their choice for courses/ universities in which they want to secure admission. It may be noted that only those courses and universities wil be displayed on the portal whose eligibility requirements are met by the candidate. Once the choice selection is completed, candidates need to save their choices. It may be noted that candidates can update their choices any number of times on the portal before the last date/ choices are locked by candidates. If the choices are not locked by candidates, their last saved choices will be automatically locked by the system.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
Once the choices are locked, candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred course and university on the basis of merit and availability of seats. The candidates will be informed about their alloted seats through email/ SMS.
Step 4: Verfication of Documents
Candidates alloted seats can then download their provisional admission letter from the counselling portal. Thereafter, they need to report at the allotted university without fail along with all the prescribed documents. The university will verify all the documents and thereafter will issue a final admission letter to candidates.
AIEEA Counselling Documents
- Candidates need to produce a list of documents in original and set of self attested photocopies of each of the following:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original of Class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories have to provide original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- In case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates have to provide a medical certificate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- Birth Certificate, in case if Date of Birth is not mentioned in the Class 10th certificate.
- e- Admit Card in original
- Counselling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original.
- Three recent colored passport size photographs with name and date same as the one submitted on the application form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.