NTA has released the ICAR AIEEA 2020 (Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination) Admit Card today i.e. 8th September 2020 for the Undergraduate Programs. Candidates need to download the Hall ticket/Admit Card in online mode by clicking on the link given here. They can also download the same from the ICAR AIEEA official website(icar.nta.nic.in).
Check Here, Details of ICAR AIEEA
|Online application begins
||1 March 2020
|Last date to submit the online application form
||30 June 2020
|Dates for Online Correction
||6 - 20 July 2020
|Availability of Admit Card
||8 Septemeber 2020
|UG exam date
||16, 17, 22 September 2020
|PG exam date
||23 September 2020
||To be notified
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of ICAR
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Provide the required information like registration number, name, and date of birth, etc.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates must attest the Admit Card from the gazette officer
- It is necessary for candidates to attest photograph, signature, and put thumb impression on the admit card.
Details Mentioned in ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket/Admit Card:
Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Center
- Timing of the Exam
Click Here, to Download ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card
- After Downloading the admit card students should check the details mentioned in their admit card like candidate's name, date of birth, roll number, reporting time, etc.
- If the candidate finds any kind of error in their admit card then it's advised that they should immediately contact the conducting authority to make the necessary changes. The changes should be done before the date of the examination.
- No student will be allowed inside the exam center without their admit card. They should also carry a photo id proof like an Adhaar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID)
Top Career options in Agriculture Sector
Details of Agricultural Engineering