Tripura JEE (TJEE) is conducted to select the candidates for admissions in professional courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and others. The aspirants willing to appear in the Tripura JEE 2021 can submit their application from the month of January. The candidates qualifying TJEE 2020 will be offered enrolment in different institutions situated in the Tripura state. This article presents the details of Tripura JEE 2021 such as application form, exam pattern, eligibility, etc.
TJEE 2021 Schedule:
|Distribution of application form||4th February 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||24th February 2021|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of March 2021|
|Tripura JEE 2021 exam date||22nd and 23rd April 2021|
|Uploading of answer key||27th April 2021|
|Results||June/ July 2021|
TJEE 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card for TJEE 2021 will be sent to the candidates by the exam conducting authorities via the Indian Post. The admit card will have the details of the candidates such as the applicant’s name, roll no., exam date & time.
TJEE 2021 Syllabus:
The candidates who are applying for TJEE 2021 entrance exam are advised to go through the syllabus of TJEE 2021 thoroughly before starting the preparation. The syllabus will help the students to focus on the important topics which should be covered for the entrance exam. The students should follow the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
TJEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be held in offline mode (OMR sheet).
- There will be 4 papers in the TJEE 2020 held in 4 different sessions1
- There will be 50 questions (compulsory) asked in each paper.
TJEE 2021 Cut Off:
To be eligible for the admission, the candidates have to qualify as per the cut off mark. They have to secure as same or more than the decided cut-off mark. The cut-off mark for TJEE 2021 will be decided by the conducting authorities of the exam. The cut-off for this year has not been declared yet. After the declaration, candidates will be able to get the details of Cut-off here.
TJEE 202 Application Form:
Application Fee payment of Rs. 100 – It could be either paid in cash or through postal order only.
TJEE 2021 Counselling:
The counseling session for TJEE 2021 will be conducted in offline mode. The selected candidates will be intimated as per their ranks for the counseling session of TJEE 2021. The candidates have to carry their documents for the verification process.
Documents Required For TJEE 2021 Counseling Process:
- Class 12th Marksheet ( Also Attested Copies)
- Certificate of Permanent Residence of Tripura
- TJEE 2021 Admit Card
- Category Certificate (Only applicable for Reserved Category Candidates)
TJEE 2021 Result:
The result for TJEE 2021 will be declared online on the official website of TJEE. After declaration the candidates will be able to check their results online. They need to log in to the website using their login credentials (Enroll. No & DOB). The result will include the mark obtained in the exam as well as the rank scored by the applicant.
TJEE 2021 Answer Key:
The answer key for TJEE 2010 will be released by the authorities soon after the commencement of the exam. TJEE 2021 Answer Key will be released in the evening of 4th week of April 2020. The students will be able to evaluate their performance prior to the declaration of TJEE 2021 Result.
TJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian nationals and permanent citizens of Tripura state. Permanent resident candidates or their parents must be residing in Tripura for the past ten years immediately before the date on which candidate applies for the test.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination should have been qualified with the minimum required marks.
- Candidates who are children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and candidates who are children of the Employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura are also eligible irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- Candidates who are children of the state and the central government employees are also eligible.
TJEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the TJEE 2021 entrance exam?
A: The TJEE 2021 will be conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
Q: I’m a non-residence of Tripura. Am I eligible to apply for TJEE 2021?
A: No. The candidates have to be the domicile of Tripura to apply for TJEE 2021.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Tripura JEE 2021?
A: The exam will be held in offline mode.
Q: what is the application fee for Tripura JEE 2021?
A: The application fee is-
- General Male– 550
- SC/ST Male – 450
- BPL UR (Male and Female) and All-Female – 350
- BPL SC/ST – 350
Q: What are the documents required at the time of counseling?
A: The documents required at the time of counseling are-
- High school mark sheet
- Madhyamik marks sheet & Tripura JEE Admit Card
- Permanent residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- SC/ST certificate(if applicable)
- Admit card of TJEE 2021 exam
- Scorecard TJEE 2021
- Two attested copies of H.S. (High School)
Q: Which courses are offered through Tripura JEE 2021?
A: The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Paramedical and other professional courses.
Q: Who is the conducting body of Tripura JEE 2021?
A: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is the conducting body of Tripura JEE 2021.
Q: What is the total ti,e duration of the exam Tripura JEE 2021?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: How to download the admit card of Tripura JEE 2020?
A: Here is the procedure to download the admit card-
- on the official website i.e. tbjee.nic.in
- Find the link for Tripura JEE 2021 Admit Card and click on the same
- Enter your login credentials i.e. email-id and password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Print the same and save for future reference.
Q: What are the exam centers for Tripura JEE 2021?
A: Here are the name of the exam centers-