The application form for Tripura JEE 2020 will be released tomorrow i.e. on 4th February 2020(12 noon) by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. The exam will be conducted on 22nd of April, 2020 and 23rd of April,2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for Tripura JEE. The application form will be available till 24th February 2020.The mode of application will be online only.
Steps to Apply:
1. Go to the official website of Tripura JEE 2020
2. Click on "Fill Application Form"
3. Register by providing all the necessary details
4. Your login credentials will be sent to your registered email address
5. Login with those credentials to fill the application form
6. Provide all the necessary details in the form
7. Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and BPL Certificate/Caste Certificate(if applicable)
8. Pay the application fee of Rs. 550 for General male candidates, Rs.450 for SC/ST male candidates and Rs. 350 for All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates
9. Click on the "Submit" button
|Application Form Release Date||4th February 2020|
|Application Form Closing Date||24th February 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||Third week of March 2020(tentative)|
|TJEE 2020||22nd and 23rd April 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||27th April 2020|
|Result Date||June/July 2020|
Below is the schedule of the examination of Tripura JEE
|Date and Time||11.00 A.M-1.00 P.M||2.00 A.M-4.00 P.M|
|22nd April 2020||Physics||Chemistry|
|23rd April 2020||Maths||Biology|
TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Candidates must be Indian nationals and permanent citizens of Tripura state. Permanent resident candidates or their parents must be residing in Tripura for the past ten years immediately before the date on which candidate applies for the test.
2. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination should have been qualified with the minimum required marks.
3. Candidates who are children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and candidates who are children of the Employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura are also eligible irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
4. Candidates who are children of the state and the central government employees are also eligible.
Tripura JEE (TJEE) is conducted to select the candidates for admissions in professional courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and others. The aspirants willing to appear in the Tripura JEE 2020 can submit their application from the month of February. The candidates qualifying TJEE 2020 will be offered enrolment in different institutions situated in the Tripura state.
Read More about Tripura JEE 2020 here