Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2021 is an entrance test conducted by the Manav Rachna Group of Institutions.
|Exam Name||MRNAT or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Science(MRIIRS)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Mode||Online - Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
1 mark for the correct answer
No negative marking
Courses Offered by Manav Rachna University:
Undergraduate Courses -
1. B.Tech Lateral Entry
2. B.B.A. Healthcare Management/Finance & Accounts/Operation Management
3. B.Sc. Honours
5. B.A. – B.Ed. Integrated
6. B.Sc. – B.Ed. Integrated
Post Graduate Courses -
1. M.Sc. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
2. MA Education
Courses offered by Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Sciences:
Undergraduate Courses -
1. BTech Lateral Entry
2. BSc Data Science
3. BSc IT
6. BBA General Banking & Finance
7. BBA Global – International Business
8. BCom Industry Integrated
9. BA Journalism
10. BA English
11. Bachelors of Visual Art
12. BSc Hospitality
13. BA/BSc Applied Psychology
14. BA/BSc in Liberal Arts
Post Graduate Courses -
2. MCA Lateral Entry
5. MSc Nutrition & Dietetics
7. MA Journalism
8. MA English
9. PGD in Advertising & Public Relation
10. MA/MSc Applied Psychology
11. Masters of Social Work
12. PGD in Counselling
13. MA Economics
14. MSc Biotechnology
MRNAT 2021 Schedule:
|Application forms||May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Result date||June 2021|
|Fee payment and Admission||Within 7 Days from Admission Offer issued by the university|
MRNAT 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card for MRNAT 2021 will be issued for the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam. The admit card will be available on the official website of MRNAT 2021. To get the admit card, the candidates need to log in to the website using their login credentials. The admit card is a mandatory document for the exam. Without admit card, no students will be allowed to appear in the exam. It is advised to the students to preserve the admit card until the successful commencement of the exam.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
Id Proof: Candidate must carry government ID proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
Details Present in Admit Card:
MRNAT 2021 Syllabus:
The candidates are advised to go through the syllabus prepared by the exam conducting authorities. The questions will mostly cover from General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry, English, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
|History & Culture||Economic Scene|
|Indian Polity||General Policy & Scientific Research (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)|
|Current Affairs||Current GK (India & World)|
|Geography (Physical, World)||General awareness of the environment around and its application to society|
|History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern)||Indian Economy|
|Indian Constitution||Static GK (Important Books, Days, Awards and Arts)|
|Computer Section||Indian Constitution|
|Trigonometric functions||Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles||Vectors|
|Factorization Formulae||Straight Line||Three dimensional geometry|
|Circle and Conics||Sets||Line|
|Relations and Functions||Probability||Plane|
|Sequences||Series||Linear programming problems,|
|Trigonometric functions||Pair of straight lines||Continuity|
|Circle||Conics||Application of derivative|
|Integration||Applications of definite integral||Differential equation|
|Statistics||Probability distribution||Bernoulli trials|
|Measurements||Scalars and Vectors||Kinetic theory|
|Force||Friction in solids and liquids||Wave theory|
|Refraction of Light||Ray optics||Interference and diffraction|
|Magnetic effect of electric current||Magnetism||Electrostatics|
|Circular motion||Gravitation||Current electricity|
|Rotational motion||Oscillations||Magnetic effects of electric current|
|Wave motion||Stationary waves||Electromagnetic inductions|
|Electromagnetic inductions||Electromagnetic inductions||Electrons and Photons|
|Molecules and Nuclei||Atoms||Semiconductors|
|Some basic concepts of chemistry||States of Matter: Gases and liquids||Redox reaction||Surface chemistry|
|Nature of chemical bond||Hydrogen||s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals)||Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry|
|Alkanes||Solid State||Solutions and colligative properties||Chemical Thermodynamics and energetic|
|Electrochemistry||Chemical Kinetics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||p-Block Elements|
|d and f Block Elements||Coordination Compounds||Halogen derivatives of alkanes (and arenes)||Alcohols|
|Phenols and Ethers||Aldehydes||Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Biomolecules||Polymers||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Common Errors||Phrase Replacement|
|Sentence Correction/ Improvement||Cloze Test|
|Sentence Rearrangement||Double Fillers|
|Reading Comprehension||Spotting Errors|
|Calendars||Cause and effect reasoning||Clocks|
|Deriving conclusion from passages||Drawing inference||Odd figures or Odd man out|
|Puzzles||Seating arrangement||Sequence and series|
|Statement and Conclusion||Statements and argument||Statements and assumption|
|Statements and course of action||Theme detection|
MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
Mode: MRNAT 2021 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
No. of Questions & Topics: MRNAT 2021 will consist a total of 75 questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 90 minutes.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no negative marking.
Medium: The question paper will be in English.Mode: MRNAT 2021 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Exam Duration||90 mins|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|No of Questions||75|
MRNAT 2021 Question Distribution:
Click Here For MRNAT 2021 Sample Paper
MRNAT 2021 Cut Off:
The cut off is the minimum mark required by a student to qualify for the exam and be eligible for the admission procedure. The candidate has to secure the same as the cut off or more than that to be eligible for the admission. The cut off details for MRNAT 2021 will be released by the university soon after the declaration of the result. The candidates can check the details on the official website.
Factors Affecting MRNAT Cut Off
MRNAT 2021 Application Form:
The registrations for various courses at the university is going on now. Those students who are willing to apply for any courses (from the above-mentioned list) can get the application form by visiting the official website of MRNAT 2021. The candidates need to visit the official website & register themselves. After that, they can fill up the application form and submit the form for registration. After successful registration, the candidates will be issued with the admit card.
Candidates can fill the MRNAT 2021 Application form on the official website of conducting body. Also, candidates must go through the given below points regarding the application form:
Steps to Fill Application Form:
The application form will be available on the official website and the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers.
MRNAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must check the MRNAT 2021 Application Fee which is mentioned below according to the type of categories and gender or whatsoever is followed:
1- Manav Rachna University has released the MRNAT application form for admission to the 2021 session. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the official website for which registration fee of INR 1200/- is payable for all types of category candidates and gender.
2- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ at the time of submission of application.
MRNAT 2021 Counselling:
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test will be followed by a counselling process for admission of candidates to various courses offered at MRU and MRIIRS. It is therefore mandatory for candidates to participate in the MRNAT counselling process. The exam counselling will comprise two stages – Document Verification & Seat Allotment.
Candidates will have to carry the enlisted documents
Important Instructions for Counseling:
1. All other documents must be submitted during orientation after start of classes or within 03 (three) days from the date of admission, whichever is later.
2. On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents and move to the Admission Committee, if found eligible.
3. Admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit / Debit Card or in Cash. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit / Debit Card.
4. The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on deposition of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
5. If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
6. All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
7. As per guidelines of Regulatory Bodies, original certificates are not retained in University and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.8. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for physical counseling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in this regard.
The Reservation Policy followed by the Manav Rachna University is given below:
|NRI/Foreign National/PIO Category||15% of all programmes/courses.|
|General Category||85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, out of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).|
|Kashmiri Migrants Category||1 Seat in Merit Quota for Programs|
MRNAT 2021 Result:
The result for MRNAT 2021 will be declared by the Manav Rachna groups of Institutions. The candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam can check their result on the official website of Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Technology.
MRNAT 2021 Result will be announced by the end of April 2021 on the official website and the candidates who qualify for the examination will be further invited by the University for Group
Discussion/Personal Interview rounds.
1- The schedule for Group Discussion/Personal Interview rounds will be decided by the officials and the candidates who have qualified the examination.
2- The dates for the GD or PI could be flexible.
3- Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, the ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view.
4- They may be challenged the candidate problem-solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
How To Check MRNAT 2021 Result Online?
Highlights of MRNAT Result:
1. The MRNAT Merit list is prepared as per the criteria given in the admission brochure. Preparation of merit list if typically subjected to the candidate’s score in MRNAT.
2. For BTech program, MRNAT merit list shall be prepared basis the scores in MRNAT/JEE Main or Uni GUAGE.
3. For admission to the non-engineering undergraduate programmes, candidate’s collective score in MRNAT, Group Discussion and Screening Test will be evaluated for the preparation of merit list. This makes it mandatory for candidates to clear all the stages of the admission process.
4. MRNAT merit list will be made available online on the official website of MRIIRS and MRU.
5. For the purpose of determining minimum eligibility criteria, percentage of marks more than 0.50 and above shall be rounded off to 1.
6. Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and Students of Jammu and Kashmir- As per directions of UGC/MHRD, GOI.
MARNAT 2021 Answer key:
The answer key will be released after the completion of the examination. The answer key can help the students to analyze the accuracy of the answers that they have answered. The answer key will be published on their official website. The students need to download the answer key after the official publication of answer key. If the student has any kind of comlaint regarding the answer key then, they can raise a complaint against the same to the organizing authority of the exam.
Applicants who are enthusiastic to come for the answer Key can follow these below steps to download the official answer key.
Steps to Challenge the Answer Key
MRNAT 2021 Eligibility:
Candidates should fulfill the given eligible criteria to fill application, if not then the their registration for the entrance exam will be cancelled and the registration amount will not be refunded.
Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from the recognized board.
Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as a compulsory subject.
Minimum Marks: One should obtain minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
|For Other UG Courses||
Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized board.
Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination.
|For PG Courses||
Qualifying Exam: Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 50% aggregate marks in the above qualifying examination.
BTech - JEE Main/Uni GAUGE
MTech - GATE
BBA - Banking Test conducted by IFBI
MBA - CAT/MAT/ATMA/SNAP/XAT/CMAT
MRNAT 2021 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the MRNAT 2021 entrance exam?
A: The MRNAT 2021 entrance exam is conducted by Manav Rachna Group of Institutions.
Q: Which course can I apply for if I pass this entrance exam?
A: The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for various courses. You can find the course list above.
Q: Is there any other entrance score that the Manav Rachna International Institute accepts for admission in M. Arch?
A: Yes, other than MRNAT score the institutes accepts JEE MAIN score and NATA score also for M. Arch.
Q: What are the other entrance score that accepted for the MBA course by Manav Rachna Group of Institutions?
A: To get admission into the MBA course, CAT/XAT/MAT score is also accepted by the Manav Rachna Group of Institutions.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: The exam is conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the duration of the exam?
A: The time duration of MRNAT is of 90 minutes.
Q: How To Check MRNAT 2021 Result Online?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the MRNAT 2021 Result link
- Log in to the website using your respective login credentials
- Check the result on the screen and download a copy for future use
Q: What are the subjects in the syllabus of MRNAT?
A: The subjects are-
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
Q: What is the reservation criteria for the NRIs?
A: 15% of the total seats in all programs are reserved for the NRIs.
Q: Is there any reservation criteria for Kashmiri migrants?
A: Two seats are reserved for all programs under Supernumerary Quota for Kashmiri Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir by UGC.
Q: What is the language option for MRNAT?
A: English is the only language for MRNAT.
Q: How to fill up the online application form?
A: Here is the procedure to fill up the online application form-
- Visit the official website of MRIIRS.
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1200 by Credit/ Debit Card or e-wallet.
Q: What is the total number of questions?
A: The total number of questions is 75.
Q: What is the type of the questions?
A: The type of the question is multiple choice.