AUEEE is referred to as Annamalai University engineering entrance exams and it is a University level entrance test conducted every year by the Annamalai University. AUEEE offers candidates admission into courses B.E/B.Sc (Agriculture), B.SC (Horticulture), and many other courses such as Civil Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology.
AUEEE 2020 Schedule
|Availability of Application Form
||7th January 2020
|Last Date of Application Form Submission
||4th February 2020
|Availability of Admit Card
||1st June 2020
||1st March 2020
||20th March 2020
||3rd July 2020
AUEEE 2020 Admit card
The Admit Card will be released on the official website during the 1st week of June 2020. Those applicants who have successfully applied for the exam will be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of Annamalai University
- Click on the admit card download link
- Enter your application number
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
Details present on the admit card:
- Applicants Name
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Information about Exam Name, Date & Time
- Address of the Examination Center
AUEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for B.tech courses in AUEEE consists of 3 sections Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The sectional syllabus is:
Modern Physics, Magnetic Effects of Current, Gravitation, Units, and Measurement, Laws of Motion, Properties of Matter, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Harmonic Motion, Sound, Wave Motion, Electronics, Magnetism
Atomic Structure, States of Matter, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry & Surface Chemistry, Atomic and Molecular Masses, Periodic Properties, Chemical Families, Chemistry of Non Metals & Metals, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Synthetic and Natural Polymers & Biomolecules, Organic Compounds, Containing Oxygen, Nitrogen, Inorganic Chemistry, Solutions, Nuclear chemistry, Transition elements (3d series), Polymers, Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equilibria, Organic Chemistry, Co-Ordination Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry Fundamentals, Chemistry in Action & Environmental Chemistry,
Algebra, Arithmetic Mean, Sets and Relations, Trigonometry, Calculus, Differentiation and Integration, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Co-ordinate Geometry, Logarithms, Ellipse.
AUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of the Exam: Offline mode (paper-based exam)
Type of questions: Objective type
Marks for correct answers: 1 mark
Negative marking: -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Total Questions: 120
Duration: 2 hours
Number of Questions
AUEEE 2020 Cut-Off
The cut-off is the minimum mark required to clear the exam. AUEEE cut-off is released after the result is out at their official website. Candidates securing exact or more marks than the cut-off will be shortlisted and called for the counseling process. The cut-off may vary every year as it depends upon a few factors, which are:
- Last year cut-off
- Total candidates appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam, etc.
AUEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AUEEE 2020 application form through both online mode and offline mode on or after November 2020 on the official website. Candidate must submit the application form before the last date during 1st week of June 2020.
Go to the official website of Annamalai University
Click on the application form link
Fill all the necessary details
Pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking
After successful payment take a print out of the application form
The application form for the AUEEE 2020 is available on the Annamalai University Cash Counter and can also be availed by post from Annamalai University, by sending a DD of the application fee.
The application fee for the general category candidate is Rs 800 and for SC/ST/OBC category candidate is Rs 400.
AUEEE 2020 Counseling
- The counseling procedure will be conducted during the month of July 2020 for shortlisted candidates
- Applicants should register for the counseling procedure to be invited to the counseling.
- Applicants who are not from Tamil Nadu Separate counseling will be held for them which is depending upon the availability of seats.
- Applicants need to submit all documents for registration and verification in counseling. If applicants who submitted the incorrect document for registration the application will be canceled.
AUEEE 2020 Result
The result for AUEEE 2020 will be declared during the 4th week of June 2020.
Candidates need to check the official website to view the result
- Login using the registration number to view the result
- Download and take a print out of the scorecard for future use.
AUEEE 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for the AUEEE 2020 will be released soon after the commencement of the exam at their official website. The answer key contains the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can compare their submitted answer to those in the answer key and predict their score.
AUEEE 2020 Eligibility
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board from Tamil Nadu with core subjects as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark of general category and 55% for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidates with diploma degree with subjects like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical and Electronics, Science and Engineering are also eligible to apply for AUEEE 2020
Q: Is there any negative mark in AUEEE 2020?
A: Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Q: What are the exam centres for AUEEE 2020?
A: Exam centres for AUEEE 2020 are:
- New Delhi
Q: Can candidates outside of Tamil Nadu apply for AUEEE 2020?
A: Yes, but during the counseling process, the candidates of Tamil Nadu native will be given preference first.
Q: Can I get the admit card through the post?
A: No, the admit card will only be available on the official website. No hard copy will be sent to the candidates through post or any other means.
Q: What can I carry to the examination hall?
A: The candidate is allowed only the admit card and black/blue ballpoint pen inside the examination hall.
Q: How should I prepare for AUCEE 2020?
A: Few preparation tips for AUEEE 2020 are:
- Analyze the whole syllabus and prepare a time table
- Mark your strong and weak topics and allocate your time accordingly
- Practice mock tests and previous year question papers
- Refer good books for each syllabus
Q: What is the duration of AUEEE 2020?
A: The duration for AUEEE 2020 is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
Q: What are the best books to prepare for AUEEE 2020?
A: Books that will help you clear AUEEE are:
- A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis by G.N. Berman
- Complete Mathematics by Mcgraw Hills Education
- Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant Prakashan
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee
- NCERT Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Q: Where can we deposit the application in offline mode?
A: The student can deposit the application form at Annamalai University
Q: What is the cut-off for the year 2020 ?
A: The cut-off will be declared after the completion of the exam. The cutoff will be declared on the official website of the university.