AIMA UGAT 2021 Result
AIMA UGAT 2021 exam will be held on June, 2021. AIMA UGAT 2021 results will be declared on the official website.
How to see the Result?
Step 1- Go to the official website AIMA.
Step 2- On the website menu bar, select the “Testing Services”.
Step 3- Select the AIMA UGAT 2020 Result option.
Step 4- Click on the UGAT Result tab.
Step 5- Enter Roll No and Form No.
Step 6- Click on the Submit and view the result
1- Candidates having higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination will be ranked higher in order of merit
2- If the marks are same, then the candidates obtaining higher percentage of marks in the exam shall rank higher in order of merit
3- If both the above-mentioned criteria are also same, then the candidates with senior age shall rank higher in the merit list.
AIMA UGAT 2021 Answer Key
Answer key for AIMA UGAT 2021 will be released a few days after the exam. All India Management Association will release the answer key on its official website. You can follow the under given steps to access the answer key-
1- Log onto the official website of All India Management Association.
2- Click on the ANSWER KEY 2021 option available under the results option.
3- Select the course for which you want to see the answer key.
4- Answer key will appear on the screen in a PDF format. Download and save for future reference.
Apart from AIMA, the coaching institutes offering guidance and exam analysis might offer analysis. You can refer to the answer keys offered by several other coaching institutes.
AIMA UGAT 2021 Merit List
Allotment of all the courses after the exam is done on the basis of AIMA UGAT 2020 merit list is prepared by All India Management Association. Here are a few factors which influence the Merit list prepared by the authority holders. Here are few factors affecting AIMA UGAT 2021 Merit List-
- Number of students that will appear for the entrance test.
- Marks scored by the candidates.
- Difficulty level of examination
- Cut-off trends in previous years
- Intake of candidates in every course in the university.
- Reservation of seats according to the university reservation policy.
- AIMA UGAT 2021 Normalisation of Scores
- Normalisation of scores is a process for ensuring that the students are either not much advantage or disadvantage for the exam that they will be going for.
- Normalisation of score is done through the following formula-(Marks scored by the candidate/Marks of the highest scorer) X Maximum Marks