TS ICET 2020 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) will be managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is organized every year for offering admission in MBA and MCA professional courses. It is a state-level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission to the state universities or colleges of Telangana state. A total of 23,358 seats are available in 150+ TS ICET Participating Business Schools across the state of Telangana. The ICET 2020 will be a Computer Based Test having 200 MCQs in 150minutes time duration.
TS ICET 2020 Highlight:
||TS ICET 2020
||Kakatiya University, Warangal
|Level of exam
||MBA & MCA
|Mode of exam
|Medium of exam
|Type of Question
|Frequency of exam
||Once in a year
TS ICET 2020 Schedule:
Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|Date of releasing application form
||1st week of March
|Last date to fill the application form
||1st week of April
|Availability of admit card
||Last week of April
|Date of exam
||3rd week of May
|Releasing of answer
||key 3rd week of May
|Declaration of result/rank
||Last week of May
|Commencement of counseling
||In the month of July
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card:
1. The candidates who successfully apply for TS ICET 2020 can download the admit card.
2. The candidates can download the admit card by logging in to its official site by using their registration number and date of birth.
3. Without the admit card, no candidate is allowed to the exam hall.
4. The candidates should keep the admit card as it is also needed at the time of counseling.
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card consist:
Here is the process to download the admit card-
TSI CET 2020 Syllabus:
The syllabus for TSICET 2020 will be provided by the university on its website. Candidates can get the complete syllabus form there. The topics which will be included in the test are given in the exam pattern section of this article. Candidates must go through those topics to get good marks in the exam. The topics are
1. topic in Analytical Ability:
|Number system and series
||Alphabetical Coding and Decoding
||Date, Time, Travel & Arrangement
|Analogies of numbers and alphabet
||The data are given in a Table
||Coding decoding of word
|remark the odd thing
||coding-decoding of number
|missing number identity
||coding-decoding in series
| Number sequence
2. mathematic topic:
||Algebra and Geometry
|Ratio and proportion
||Relations and functions
|Profit and loss
||Mean, Median & Mode
|Time, distance and work problems
|Numbers and divisibility
||limit and derivative
|Areas and volumes
|l.c.m. and g.c.d
3. Communication ability:
||Business and Computer terminology
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam:
||The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
|Type of Questions:
||Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
|Number of Questions:
||200 questions will be asked in the exam.
|Duration of Exam:
||150 minutes will be provided for the whole exam.
||The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.
||The exam will be conducted in two sessions. Candidates will be allotted any of the two sessions.
||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
||There is no provision of negative marking.
TS ICET 2020 Cut off:
The candidates will get a chance to get admission into MBA and MCA professional courses in the state universities or colleges of Telangana state if they secure marks that is equal to or more than the decided cut off marks. The cut-off mark also depends on the level of questions, the number of candidates participated in the exam, availability of seats and the previous year cut off too.
TS ICET 2020 Application Form:
1. Registration and Payment:
Go to the official website that is icet.tsche.ac.in
Click on the “Application Fee Payment” link for Registration
Enter the necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Category, Qualifying Exam, etc.
2. Feeling the relevant information:
After successfully register candidates have to fill the Application by filling relevant information like
Selecting Exam Centre
Cast certificate (if applicable)
Annual Income Certificate
Address for Correspondence, contact number and email ID
3. Upload Photo and Signature:
| Passport size Photograph
TS ICET 2020 Counselling:
1. After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counseling session with the required documents in July 2020. The allotment of the seats will be done according to the merits and no of applicants in the entrance test. The process of counselling is expected to be held in June. The document verification, confirmation of application will be held after the date is announced.
2. the 85% seats shall be reserved for the local residents' student whereas the remaining 15 % will be for all the non-resident.
3. The selected candidates of TS ICET for the Counselling must register themselves by filling the registration form at the counselling centre.
3. then the certificate verification process will start in the counselling centre.
4. After the certificate verification, the conducting body will release an online portal for the candidates to chose there favourable collage.
5. after this the seat allotment process will start the candidates will get their seat according to the merits list.
6. For the select candidates, the next step is the payment of the fee. Candidates are required to download the bank challan from the online website. The fee can be paid in any of the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state of Telangana. Candidates will receive a proof of the payment and with this receipt, the candidates must report to the allotted colleges.
Documents for counselling:
1. Rank Card
2. TS ICET Admit Card
3. Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination
4. Class IX to Degree Certificates
5. Caste & Income certificate issued on or after April 1, 2020
6. Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent
7. Residence Certificate
8. In the case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
9. Aadhar Card
TS ICET 2020 Result:
1. The result is expected to be announced in the last week of May 2020 by the authority on the official website.
2. The candidates need to secure a 25% mark to qualify for the exam.
3. However, for the candidates of ST or SC categories, there are no such qualifying marks.
4. The name of the qualified candidates take place in the merit list and they can appear in the counseling process.
The process to download the TS ICET 2020 Rank card/Result card-
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key:
1. Students can access the answer key after the release from the official website.
2. They can evaluate their answers as per the answer key and expect a probable mark and rank in the entrance test.
3. The answer key of TS ICET 2020 is expected to be released in 3rd week of May 2020 by the authority.
4. Students can get a rough idea about their performance in the exam before the declaration of the result.
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Educational Qualification:
Qualification For MCA:
Candidates should pass a minimum of 3 years of bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level with 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories). Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply If they are able to provide their certificates during the counseling. If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC
Qualification For MBA:
Candidates must have the 3 years of bachelor’s degree from the recognized university/board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories in the qualifying exam. Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply If they are able to provide their certificates during the counseling. If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Candidates have to satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana state.
Age Limit and Number of Attempts:
For TS ICET there no any special age limits nither any boundary to attempt the Exam
Q: Which courses are offered through TS ICET 2020?
A: Through TS ICET 2020, MBA & MCA courses are offered.
Q: Is there any limit to age and number of attempts?
A: No there is no limit to age and number of attempts.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the marking scheme for TS ICET 2020?
A: +1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in TS ICET 2020.
Q: What is the time duration for TS ICET 2020 exam?
A: The total time duration for TS ICET 2020 is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Q: What are the language options for TS ICET 2020?
A: The language options for TS ICET 2020 are English and Urdu.
Q: What are the documents needed at the time of counselling?
A: The needed documents for counselling are-
- Rank Card
- TSICET Admit Card
- Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination
- Class IX to Degree Certificates
- Caste & Income certificate issued on or after June 1, 2019
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent
- Residence Certificate
- In the case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Aadhar Card
Q: Who is conducting the TSICET 2020 exam?
A:The Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the TSICET exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Q: What is the registration fee of TSICET 2020?
A:The registration fee of TSICET 2019 is INR 650 for the General category candidates, and INR 450 for the SC and ST category candidates.
Q: What is the criteria for nationality in TS ICET 2020?
A: Only the applicants with Indian nationality can apply for TS ICET 2020.