The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for the Delhi University Master of Computer Applications (DU MCA) entrance examination.
DU MCA exam 2020 shall be conducted between June 2 and June 9, 2020. Registrations for DU MCA 2020 shall be starts from March 2 to March 31, 2020. The candidates who timely fill the DU MCA application form 2020 will be able to download the admit card from April 30, 2020, onwards. DU MCA 2020 result shall be declared in online mode on June 25.
interview and group discussions (G.D.) which will be followed by counseling sessions. cut off lists will be released based on both marks obtained in the DU MCA exam along with performance in the interview and G.D. session. DU MCA is an online multiple-choice based exam which will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
DU MCA 2020 Highlight:
|Exam Name||DU Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
DU MCA 2020 Schedule:
It is very important for the students to check the official schedule so as to avoid any confusion in dates. The students can check table given below or the official website for the latest schedule of DU MCA 2020. The schedule consists of the important dates of registration opening and closing, exam, result declaration, counselling, etc. If there is any change in the schedule then, the conducting authority of the exam, National Testing Agency (NTA) will notify it on the official website, the same will also be notified here.
|Availability of DU MCA application form 2020||2 March 2020|
|Last date of DU MCA 2020 Application Form||31 March 2020|
|release date of DU MCA Admit Card 2020||30 April 2020|
|Online exam date||2 June to 9 June 2020|
|Announcement of DU MCA result 2020||25 July 2020|
|DU MCA 2020 Interview/ Group Discussion||to be declared after the result|
|Declaration of first admission list||to be declared after the result|
DU MCA 2020 Admit Card:
DU MCA hall ticket 2020 will be released in online mode. The National Testing Agency shall release the DU MCA 2020 admit card on 30 April 2020. Between June 2 and 9 the DU MCA 2020 exam will be conducted. to download the admit card candidates required to log in to the Delhi University given link. the DU MCA 2020 admit card contains their name, date and time with the name of the exam center and address.etc. without the admit card you cant enter the examination hall. to enter the exam hall candidate most have admit cards with photo identity proof.
procedure to download DU MCA admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in for downloading the DU MCA hall ticket 2020
- Log in using your registration number and password and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your DU MCA 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download and print out.
- print out at least 2 copies of the hall ticket for further use.
DU MCA Admit Card 2020 contains:
- Name of the Candidates.
- Signature and photograph of the Candidates.
- Application/ Registration number
- Category and gender of the Candidates.
- Date and time of DU MCA exam
- Name and address of the exam center.
- Instructions for the exam.
the exam centers for DU MCA 2020:
Candidate can give their exam in the given examination center of DU MCA 2020. the exam centers are
Syllabus of DU MCA 2020:
The syllabus for the DU MCA 2020 exam is released by the exam conducting authorities on the official website of Delhi University . Candidates appearing in DU MCA exam can get the syllabus from the official website and start preparing as per the syllabus. The syllabus is made available with the examination brochure, which is very important for the students. Syllabus generally provides the detailed curriculum of the important chapters and concepts that will be asked in the entrance examination. Without proper knowledge of the syllabus, the aspirants can face great confusion in chapters and concepts during their preparation process. Therefore it is advised that the students should check the syllabus details properly in order to have a good preparation for the entrance examination.
|Mathematics||Computer Science||Logical ability||English|
|Complex Numbers||C-programming: Datatypes||basic concepts of arithmetic||Reading comprehension|
|Real Sequences||Operators and expressions||basic concepts of algebra||correct usage of the English language|
|Calculus||Data representation||basic concepts of geometry||-|
|basic concepts of geometry||basic concepts of data analysis||basic concepts of data analysis||-|
|Matrices Constants and variables||Arrays||-||-|
|Geometry and Vector||Control structures||-||-|
|Calculus Boolean circuits and their simplification||Scope||-||-|
|Vector||Use of functions||-||-|
|Rings and Infinite Series||Constants and variables||-||-|
DU MCA 2020 Pattern:
The DU MCA 2020 entrance exam pattern is such that candidates need to attempt 50 questions in 2 hours. The question paper will contain objective/multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and no subjective questions. Candidates are also advised to be careful while answering the questions are there will be negative marking of 1 for every question answered wrongly.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||50|
Every correct Answer will provide +4 marks
Every wrong answer will be Count as negative marks of -1
0 marks for no response
Total Number of Question Distribution in All subject:
DU MCA 2020 Cut-off:
The category wise DU MCA cutoff/ admission lists will be released for candidates who qualified in the entrance examination as scored well in the interview and group discussion session. The cutoff of DU MCA 2020 is based on the candidates’ performance in the written, entrance test (85%) and interview/ group discussion (15%).
Cut-off DU MCA 2020 will be based on:
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Number of candidates applied
- Performance of the candidates in the entrance exam
- Number of seats available
Application-form of DU MCA 2020:
Step 1. Online Registration for DU MCA 2020:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in
- Click on "Online Registration".
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab or the ‘New User Registration’ button. enter a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for registration.
- Create a password of a maximum of six characters. memories or write down the password.
- Type in your mobile number and other necessary details. Candidates must ensure that all the information provided by them is valid and correct. No alterations will be allowed later.
- A verification link will be sent in the e-mail ID provided by the candidate earlier while registering.
- Candidates will be required to click the link to confirm their registration.
- After confirmation, candidates must log-in to the web portal again to fill the online application form of DU MCA 2020.
Step. 2 Upload the documents:
After the registration, the further process is to upload the documents.
|Documents||Maximum File Size||File Format|
|Recent passport size photograph||50 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG|
|Scanned copy of the signature||50 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG|
|Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate||100 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG|
|Self-attested copy of Caste/Reservation Certificate||100 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG|
|Self-attested copy of Identity Proof||50 KB||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG|
Step 3. Filling the Application Form of DU MCA:
- After submitting the above-mentioned documents, candidates can now ‘Apply for New Course’.
- the candidates will have to provide their educational details, choose MCA as the course they want to apply for, and admission criteria (‘Entrance-based’, ‘Merit-based’ or ‘Both Entrance & Merit-based’ as applicable). Only students of DU can apply via the ‘Merit-based’ mode. For ‘Entrance-based’ and ‘Both Entrance & Merit-based’, candidates will be required to choose a suitable exam city.
- Candidates will have to upload a photo identity proof (same as the one uploaded for registration) and provide the identity proof number.
- Click on ‘Save Application’ and review the filled up details on the DU MCA application form 2020.
Step 4. Pay the Application fee:
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee of DU MCA 2020 through online or offline (SBI Challan) mode.
|General, OBC||Rs 500|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs 250|
Counselling of DU MCA 2020:
The Officials will release DU MCA cutoff lists in the online mode of the Computer Science page of the DU website. Shortlisted candidates will be called for DU MCA counseling 2020 after the declaration DU MCA cutoff list 2020. It is also mandatory to carry some original documents for the DU MCA admission 2020. these are-
- Self-attested copy of Degree
- Self-attested copy of Class X certificate
- Self-attested copy provisional/final year mark sheet if graduation completed
- Self-attested copy of XII mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of final year admit card (if result awaited)
- Duly attested copy of Caste certificate, wherever required.
- Two passport size, self-attested photographs
DU MCA 2020 Results:
The results will be declared after complete the online test. the result of DU MCA 2020 will be announced on July 25, 2020.
The process of Download results:
The Results of DU MCA 2020 have contain:
Answer key of DU MCA 2020:
The answer key of DU MCA helps the aspirants to mark their scores. helps them to identify their strengths and weakness. The DU MCA answer key helps candidates tally their answers and get a probable idea of their result and score.
The final answer key will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). it shall release the DU MCA 2020 answer key in online mode a few days after the exam is conducted. the result of DU MCA 2020 will be declared by online mode along with the DU MCA result on June 25, 2020.
Steps to Download Answer key of DU MCA 2020:
- Click the DU MCA Answer key 2020 given by DU.
- Enter your form number and date of birth in a given place. you will found the image of NTA given which is given below
3. download the pdf file.
4. as for official notifications Candidates could make objections within 48 hours of the release of answer key
Eligibility Criteria for DU MCA 2020:
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelors (with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences under annual mode/ at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences in semester mode) from DU or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to that of DU
- The Candidates must have Either at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences under annual mode or two papers in Mathematical Sciences in semester mode during graduation.
- Candidates having at least a minimum of 60% marks overall (or equivalent CGPA).
- The mark Relaxation to special categories is provided.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks overall (or equivalent CGPA). Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to appear in the DU MCA entrance test.
DU MCA 202 FAQS:
Q: Who conducted the DU MCA entrance?
A: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for the Delhi University Master of Computer Applications (DU MCA) entrance examination.
Q: What is the exam level of DU MCA?
A: its a university level exam. conduct by NTA for taking admission in Delhi University under Master in Computer Application course.
Q: How can I select the exam center?
A: during filling the application form make sure that the exam center may not be far from you. chose an exam center which is nearer to you in the first option.
Q: how many cutoff lists will be declared?
A: It depends on the authority but most probably DU released 5 cutoff lists.
Q: Can I take admission to other universities by clearing the DU MCA 2020 entrance?
A: no, it's a university level of test so you can only get admission to Delhi University by clearing this entrance.
Q: will the admission list based on categories?
A: yes, according to categories the admission process takes place.
Q: Can I pay my admission fee by installment?
A: candidates are required to participate in person along with the required documents and have to make payment of full admission fee
Q: if I unable to come during the counseling procedure can my parents complete the counseling procedure?
A: no, the candidates must be present during the counseling process.