COMEDK PGET is a Post Graduate Medical and Dental Entrance Exam conducted by COMEDK(Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). For COMEDK PGET 2021 admission, candidates must secure minimum qualifying percentile as specified by National Board of Examinations (NBE). Through COMEDK PG medical admission 2021, eligible candidates will be granted admission to 3983 Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Masters of Surgery (MS) and PG Diploma seats offered in 44 medical colleges across the state
In order to take admission in Karnataka medical/dental colleges, aspirants need to fill COMEDK PGET 2021 application form, in online mode. The application form of COMEDK PGET medical/dental 2021 will be available in the second week of March. It is mandatory for candidates to register themselves for MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS admission 2021 in every round. During the registration process, they will be required to fill their NEET PG 2021, personal, contact and other asked details.
On the basis of NEET PG scores and rank, the counselling authority will prepare and release COMEDK PG medical merit list 2021 mentioning candidate’s name, state merit rank, scores and other details. Candidates included in the merit list will be called for COMEDK PG 2021 counselling, which will be conducted in online mode. COMEDK will organise three rounds of seat allotment of COMEDK PG medical 2021 including the mop-up round. During the counselling, aspirants have to select their preferences of colleges and courses. Based on the COMEDK PGET merit state rank, preferences, seat availability and reservation criteria, the admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma seats will be granted. For more information on Karnataka PG medical admission 2021 dates, application, eligibility, merit list, counselling, fees and other details, read the article below.
COMEDK PGET 2021 Schedule
|Release of Notification||1st week of March 2021|
|Start of Application process||1 st week of March 2021|
|Last date of submission||3rd week of March 2021|
|Publication of Provisional COMEDK PGET Merit list 2020 on website||3rd week of March 2021|
COMEDK PGET 2021 ADMIT CARD
The admit card of COMEDK PGET 2021 will be available to the candidates on the official website of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. The candidates can download the admit card/online test admission ticket from the website by logging into the website by using the application number and password.
The COMEDK PGET 2021 exam is conducted for its 16 Medical and 24 Dental member institutions across the state.
The applicants have to check the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
The following are the steps to download COMEDK Entrance Test admit card/ hall ticket.The COMEDK PGET admit card has the following contents, which is given below for candidates.
COMEDK PGET SYLLABUS 2021
The COMEDK PGET test is based on the MBBS / BDS syllabus as below. The number of questions related to each chapter for COMEDK PGET 2021 is mentioned below:
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|OBESTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||11|
|TB AND CHEST DISEASES||5|
COMEDK PGET 2021 EXAM PATTERN
The COMEDK PGET 2021 exam is conducted for its 16 Medical and 24 Dental member institutions across the state. This exam is conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental Colleges in Karnataka for the admission in P.G Courses of Medical, Engineering and Dental.
Qualifying this exam the student will be eligible to read in any one of the 16 Medical and 24 Dental Colleges in Karnataka. the exam pattern is mentioned below:
COMEDK PGET 2021 CUTOFF
The cut off is the minimum mark a candidate will require to qualify in the entrance exam. In the case of COMEDK PGET 2021, the cut-offs will vary as per the colleges. The Cut-off will be declared as opening rank and closing rank. The cut off for COMEDK 2021 will be decided on the basis of the NEET PG score.
Key Highlights of Cut-off
- The rank and merit list prepared for the candidates who were scored qualified marks. Check, NEET PG Result, NEET PG Scorecard
- The minimum percentage is required for the candidates to qualify in the examination is 50 % ( General)
- The minimum percentage is required for the candidates to qualify in the examination is 40%(SC,Other Backward Classes and ST)
- Based on the candidate’s results in the merit list prepared for the shortlisted candidates and invited for attending a counseling process
Previous Year Cut-offs (2014)
There are many factors affecting the decision of cutoff are as follows:
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff will be decided on the basis of the following factors:
- The difficulty of the Question paper
- Previous years’ trends of NEET PG Exam
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available under the participating institutes
- Performance of the candidates
- NEET PG Exam has a specific cutoff for each of participating institutes. Candidates should check the official websites of the NBE to get updated details about its cutoffs and merit lists. Cutoffs are not released along with NEET PG results by the Examination Authority.
However, there are also cut off marks for category-wise:
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Cut off Score (2019)||Cut off Score (2018)|
|Other Backward Class||40%||295||281|
COMEDK PGET 2021 APPLICATION PROCESS:
- The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website https://www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
- Fill the application form for COMEDK PGET (Replaced with NEET PG/MDS) 2021 which will be available in an online format on the official website link.
- The candidates have to fill and submit COMEDK PGET application through online mode.
- There is No offline mode application made available for candidates.
- The application form is available from 2nd week of March 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all details in application after that they have to upload scan images of photograph, signature, ID proof and NEET PG/MDS score card.
- Candidates should not forget to take the printout of the application for further use.
How to Apply in COMEDK PGET ?Here are the steps to apply COMEDK PGET:
Step 1- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., bhu.ac.in
Step 2- On the web page, click on the link “COMEDK PGET Application Form”.
Step 3- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
Step 4- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
Step 5- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
Step 6- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
Step 7- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
Step 8- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
COMEDK PGET 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For All Categories(Gen, SC, ST, OBC, PH)||Rs.800|
COMEDK PGET 2021 COUNSELLING PROCESS
The following steps are mentioned below for the counselling process:
- The student should register themselves with the official website in order to pay the counselling fees through demand draft.
- After that the candidate has to fill the choices such as the choice of courses/institution.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of allotted seats to the candidate.
- Seats will be allotted in the colleges of the COMEDK on the basis of merit list.
- They have to report to the counselling centers with the required documents.
The required documents for the Counselling process are mentioned below:
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Card.
- Admit Card of PG NEET Exam 2021
- Mark sheet of SSC and Class 12th.
- MBBS/ BDS (All Marks Card/s).
- Photo Identity in the original.
- The first-year tuition fee drew through Demand Draft in the name of ‘COMEDK’ and specifying the TAT, payable at Bangalore drawn from the Nationalized Bank.
- Permanent / Provisional State / Central Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent / Provisional degree certificate.
- Caste certificate.
COMEDK PGET 2021 RESULT
After the completion of the exam the students can wait for the month of April (tentative) for the result to be published on their official website.
Steps to be followed to check results online
- Initially, enter official website of COMEDK.
- Click the results tab on the home page.
- Fill the mandatory details of enrolment number, password and captcha code.
- After login, the results displayed on the screen.
COMEDK PGET ANSWER KEY
The answer key will be provided soon after the completion of the exam on their official website.
With the help of the answer key the students can compare and check their answers as per the revised answer key provided in the official website.
COMEDK PGET 2021 ELIGIBILITY
The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to MS/MD/MDS is MBBS or BDS from the MCI/DCI recognized institution. One must have complete or be completing his/her internship on or before31st March 2020. The qualifying marks set by the association for COMEDK PGET 2021 is 50% for general candidates and 40% for category candidates. The candidates must have permanent registration with the MCI/DCIor any state medical/dental council. Candidates who have been debarred by COMEDK during the previous years are not allowed to appear for PGET 2021.
Q: What will be the medium of PGET 2021 Online Computer Based Test?
A: Medium of Examination will be English Language only.
Q: Can I change my answer during the exam?
A:You can change your answer any number of times before completing the exam online. i.e between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm on the exam day.
Q:What mode of payment is acceptable for paying the fee?
A: Both online and offline payment modes are available. Online payment through debit card/credit card /net banking is available and offline through challan payment from Axis bank is acceptable.
Q:I have not received the E-mail post Registration online?
A:Kindly contact the COMEDK Helpdesk to seek clarification and to know about the way forward.
Q:How will I know my test results?
A:The results will be uploaded under applicant login in the COMEDK website (www.comedk.org) for all the eligible candidates only.
Q:Whether COMEDK sends a hard copy of the Rank Card to the candidates?
A:No, Rank cards have to be downloaded and printed from our website. Hard copies WOULD NOT be dispatched
Q:How to apply COMEDK PGET 2021?
A:The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org .On Registration the applicant will be provided with Login ID and Password. The application process requires the candidate to complete the prescribed application form and submit it along with relevant documents and prescribed fees.
Q:How will I answer a question in PGET 2021 computer based test?
A:There will be four options for each question. You have to click one of the options using your computer mouse which can be reviewed or re-answered any time during the duration of the examination.
Q:Are candidates applying from outside the State of Karnataka eligible to get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks?
A:Yes, All India SC / ST candidates only are eligible to get the benefit of lower eligible qualifying marks.
Q:I have finished my M.B.B.S. a few years ago. Am I eligible for these courses?
A:Yes, you can apply for the notified courses, as long as you fulfil the basic eligibility as prescribed by MCI / DCI.