VEE is referred to as Vels Entrance Exam it is a university level examination. This exam is organized for the students who wish to get admission in the Vels University campuses. Through this exam, candidates can get into Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, and many other courses. To get admission candidates to pass the Vels University Entrance Exam.
Programmes Offered Under this Entrance:
- BE / BTech
- Pharmacy: BPharm; Pharm D
- Law: BALLB; LLB
|Exam Name||VEE (VELS Entrance Examination)|
|Conducting Body||VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen and paper-based examination)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
VEE 2020 schedule:
It is very important for the students to check the official schedule so as to avoid any confusion in dates. The students can check table given below or the official website for the latest schedule of VEE 2020. The schedule consists of the important dates of registration opening and closing, exam, result declaration, counselling, etc. If there is any change in the schedule then, the conducting authority of the exam, VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) will notify it on the official website, the same will also be notified here.
|Online Application Availability||23rd December 2019 (Announced)|
|Last date to fill the VEE 2020 application form||30th April 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||13th May 2020|
|Result declaration||18th June 2020|
|Counseling starts||July 2020|
VEE 2020 Admit card:
The admit for VEE 2020 will be available online on the official website of VELS University, Chennai after successful completion of the VEE Application Form. It will also be available in offline mode. The admit cards will be sent to the candidates via post.
How To Download VEE 2020 Admit Card Online?
Details mentioned in Admit Card:
VEE 2020 Syllabus:
Those candidates who are appearing in VEE 2020 are advised to go through the VEE Syllabus thoroughly before starting their preparation for the entrance. However, the syllabus is different for different courses and different programs. Here is the detailed syllabus for different programs.
For M. PHARMA
For B. PHARMA and PHARM. D
For B. Tech
|General English||Pharmaceutics||Mathematics||Mathematics||Computer Fundamental|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||Botany||Chemistry||General English|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Reasoning||Pharmacology||Zoology||Physics||General Knowledge and Awareness|
|General Reasoning||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Chemistry||English||Mathematical and Reasoning Skills|
VEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
The KLEEE exam will be conducted in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) formats. Each answer carries 1 mark. However, there will be no negative marketing for any wrong answers. The questionnaire will have a total of 100 questions which should be answered in 90 minutes. The mark distribution is as follows:
|Mode of VEE||Offline Pen Paper Based Test(PBT)|
|Number of Questions||Total of 100 questions|
|Duration of VEE||90 minutes|
|Medium of VEE||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
Read about VEE Syllabus
VEE 2020 Cut Off:
Cut-off of VEE 2020 will be published by the VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS). The cut-off will be published by the conducting authority on its official website after VEE 2020 Result. The cut-off is the minimum marks to be secured for the students to be eligible for admission into various courses provided under the Vels Institute. The candidates have to secure as same or more than the cut-off mark to qualify the entrance exam. However, the cut off mark varies as per the different programs.
There are many factors that affect Cut-off Determination:
VEE 2020 Application form:
Candidates can follow the below information about VEE 2020 Application Form. It will help to fill the online and offline application forms.
- Aspirants can but VEE application form via any mode-offline or online.
- The application form will be available from the month of December 2019 till the third week of April 2020.
- Fill the VEE application form with all the relevant information needed in the registration process.
- Download the application form using the website and fill all the details.
- Steps of VEE 2020 online application process
- Candidates can fill and submit the VEE application online with e-payment or can download the online form and submit it offline.
- For online registration, candidates need to fill all the information in the form in online mode.
- After this candidate can submit it along with the application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee can be paid using any credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Candidates can either download the VEE application from the official website or from the VISTAS office by remitting cash Rs.500/-.
- Fill all the required details mentioned in the VEE application form.
- Generate DD or demand draft of INR 550 in favor of Registrar, VISTAS payable at Chennai.
VEE 2020 Counselling:
Students who have fulfilled the cut-off eligibility of VEE 2020 will be invited for the counseling process by the VLE Institute. For the counseling process, the students are required to report to the counseling nodal center. Counseling sessions will continue for 1 week completely. Candidates also have to carry their original documents for the document verification process. The required documents are:
VEE 2020 Result:
The result for VEE 2020 is expected to be declared in the 3rd week of May this year. The result will be released on the official website of VELS University. After result, who will clear the VEE 2020 Cut-Off will be called for the Counselling.
Here are the steps to follow to check the result of VEE 2020:
VEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key for VEE 2020 will be released soon after the commencement of the exam. The candidates can evaluate their performance and their probable score as per the answer key. The answer key for the VEE 2020 will be published on its official website. Candidates can download the Answer key from the official website.
Steps to Download Answer key:
The Answer key can be challenged by the students. Students can challenge the answer key by raising a complaint to the Conducting body of the VEE 2020 i.e. VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS). The complaint should be raised with valid proof of references for the answer selected by the students.
Steps to Challenge the Answer key:
VEE 2020 Eligibility criteria:
For Engineering Course:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The lower age limit is 17 years. and the upper age limit should be 25 years
For M.Tech Course:
- Applicant must pass B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university.
For B.Pharma & Pharm.D Course:
- Pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants have to pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/Botany & Zoology.
For MBA Course:
- Applicant must clear the Bachelor Degree under 10+2+3 from a recognized university.
- Applicant has to secure at least 50% marks in the above examination.
For MCA Course:
- Applicants must hold the Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at Degree level or at Intermediate level.
- Applicant should pass 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicant must qualify the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Applicant must obtain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
VEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the VEE 2020 entrance test?
A: The VEE 2020 entrance test is being conducted by Vels University, Chennai.
Q: What is the last date to fill up the application form for VEE 2020?
A: The last date to apply for VEE 2020 is May 2020, 2nd week .
Q: What is the mode of the exam VEE 2020?
A: The exam will be conducted in offilne mode.
Q: What is the duration of the VEE exam 2020?
A: The exam is going to be conducted for 90 minutes.
Q: What are the courses offered through VEE 2020 exam?
A: The courses offered through VEE 2020 entrance exam are MBA, MCA, BE, Law and Pharmacy, etc.
Q: What is the marking scheme for VEE 2020?
A: In VEE 2020 exam, 1 mark will be added for each correct answer while there is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
Q: Is there any age limit for VEE 2020?
A: No, there is no such age limit is specified by VELS University for any particular course.
Q: What are the required documents for VEE 2020?
A: Here are the required documents for VEE 2020-
- Original Qualification certificates (from Class 10th to Graduation) with 2 copies for each
- ID Proof
- 2 photos
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Semester fees
Q: How to download the admit card VEE 2020?
A: Here is the procedure to download the admit card-
- Go to official website
- Login with registered Application Number / Email address and Password / Date of Birth
- Go to Admit Card for VEE 2020
- Download VEE 2020 Admit Card
- Take a printout for future reference
Q: How many exam centers are there for VEE 2020?
A: VEE is conducted in 24 cities across the country & the Candidates can choose 3 centers as per their preference.