APSCHE has released the preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) on 26th September. Candidates can check the answer key according to the exam date and shifts. If any candidate is not happy with an answer, then he/she can challenge/raise objections till September 28 (Till 5 PM). The exam was conducted from 17 - 18 and 21 - 23 September 2020 (For Engineering) and 23 - 25 September (For Agriculture). The final answer key will be released after all the objections are taken into consideration.
Steps to Check Answer Key:
- Go o the official website of AP EAMCET
- Click on "Exam Papers & Preliminary Keys"
- Select the exam slot you want to check the Answer Key for
- The Answer Key will appear on the screen in PDF format
- Download for future use
To See the Answer Key, Click Here
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
|AP EAMCET 2020 exam date||17 - 18 and 21 - 23 September 2020 (For Engineering) and 23 - 25 September (For Agriculture)|
|Answer Key released||26 September 2020|
|Last date to challenge Answer Key||28 September 2020 (Till 5 PM)|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
Steps to Challenge Answer Key:
- Click on the link given below to download the Objection Form
- Enter the question number(s) you want to challenge
- Enter the Justification along with reference book, Page number & also edition (Telugu/English)
- Mail the form to "[email protected]"
To download the Form, Click Here