The B.Tech 2020 choice filling process has started from today i.e. 30th October 2020 and is being monitered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. Candidates have successfully registered themselves for the counselling rounds are only eligible for the choice filling. Applicants have to log in using their Application Number and Password to proceed for choice filling. However, the last date of the process is 8th November 2020. Students can fill their choices on the official website (ipu.admissions.nic.in), they can also click on the link given below for the same.
Read Here: IPU CET 2020
Steps for IPU B.Tech Choice Filling:
- Visit the official website of IPU Counselling 2020 (ipu.admissions.nic.in).
- Click on the link for B.Tech Counselling.
- Enter the Application Number, Password, and Security pin.
- Click on the link "Fill Preferences"
- A list of Colleges and Courses provided will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the preferred college and course. These should be chosen in order of preference.
- Candidates are advised to select the maximum number of options.
Click Here, for IPU B.tech Choice Filling
- Aspirants should choose their preferences as per the sequence of their preference.
- After the completion of Round 1, candidates will get a chance to edit their preferences for future rounds.
- The seats will be allotted as per the sequence provided by the students.
- However, the admissions and choice filling for IPU B.Tech Biotech has already started from 27th October 2020, and is the last date is 2nd November 2020.
- Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
- Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends
- Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?