IRMASAT 2020 Application Form Releases Today.
IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand) released the application form for IRMASAT 2020 today i.e. September 30, 2019. The closing of application form will be on January 10, 2020. Candidates can fill the form through online and offline within this time period.
IRMSAT is a social awareness test to provide admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) in IRMA. It is a national level exam carried out in online mode. The candidates won't be getting admission through this exam only. The candidates have to apply for other entrance exams such as CAT or XAT. Based on the combined marks of IRSAT, the other entrance, group activity, and personal interview, the candidate will be granted admission.
To know more details about IRMASAT, click here
Steps to Apply
- Got to the official site of IRMA
- Click on "Apply Now"
- Register with your valid email id
- Your login credentials will be generated
- Use those login credentials to open the application form
- Fill the application form will correct personal and academic details
- Pay for the application fee
- Upload the necessary documents
- Take a printout of the application form after successful upload and payment for future use
Candidates can collect the application form from the IRMA admission office. Fill up the form and send it with the Demand Draft of the application fee to the following address:
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMASAT)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat
The application fee in online mode can be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The application fee for the various category are:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST/DAP|| Rs. 750/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2250/-|
Documents to be Uploaded
- A scanned or digital copy of your recent photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB)
- Scanned copy of your latest General (EWS) / OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate (Maximum size: 1 MB)
- Scanned copy of your mark sheets of 10th, 12th, graduation certificate, Sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate, and
- Work experience certificate (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 1 MB)
|Release of Application Form||September 30, 2019|
|Closing of Application Form||January 10, 2020|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of January (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||February 1st week (Tentative)|
|Result||March 1st week (Tentative)|
Here is the official link of IRMA