Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI) has released the application form of XAT 2021 (Xavier Aptitude Test) on 12 September. The application form was supposed to release on 10th September but was postponed. The exam will be conducted on 3rd January 2021 in online mode. Interested candidates must check the XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of XLRI and click on "XAT 2021 Registration"
- Enter all necessary details and register
- Use the credentials sent to your email to log in and fill the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1750/- through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Submit the application form
To Apply, Click Here
XAT 2021 Important Dates
|Registration started||12 September 2020|
|Registration ends||30 November 2020 (12 Midnight)|
|Admit card available||20 December 2020|
|Exam date||3 January 2021 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM)|
XAT is conducted by the Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). It is a national-level management entrance examination for admission to MBA or PGDM courses at XLRI and 150+ B-schools in India.