After much protests and hassles, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has successfully conducted Day 1 of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2020) April/September for two papers Paper 2 - B.Arch and Paper 3 - B.Planning. Around 953473 candidates are going to appear JEE Main exam from 1 - 6 September 2020. The exam was conducted in two shifts, the morning shift 9 AM - 12 PM and the afternoon shift 3 PM - 6 PM. Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be conducted from 1 - 6 September while Paper 1 - B.Tech will be conducted from 2 - 6 September 2020.
Paper 2 - B.Arch was conducted in the 1st shift i.e. the morning shift (9 AM - 12 PM) and Paper 3 - B.Planning was conducted in the 2nd shift i.e. the afternoon shift (3 PM - 6 PM). Overall, both the papers were moderate to difficult. Aptitude and Drawing/Planning questions were relatively easy while the mathematics section was difficult.
- Aptitude Test
- Drawing Questions
- Aptitude Test
- Planning Questions
B.Arch 1st September Paper Analysis:
- Majority of the aspirants have said that the B.Arch paper was moderately difficult
- Mathematics questions were a bit tough
- Aptitude and planning questions were relatively easy
- Some well-prepared candidates felt mathematics was average but questions from Functions were difficult
- The aptitude questions mostly came from analytics and candidates found numerical questions average to difficult
B.Planning 1st September Paper Analysis:
- The overall exam was moderately difficult
- Aptitude and planning questions were somewhat easy
- Mathematics questions were moderate to hard and a bit tricky
- Mathematics questions were mostly from derivative, integration, areas, volumes, etc.
- The Drawing section had questions such as to draw a building or making a composition out of a shape