Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Nagpur, has opened its portal for the registration of the admission process 2021 via online mode from 14th September. Interested candidates can apply for this on or before 27th November 2020.
IMT Nagpur offers a full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) residential programs which is equivalent to MBA in several subjects like Marketing, IT Management, Business Analytics, HR & OB, Operations Management, Economics, and Finance. IMT Nagpur has a total of 120 seats for the PGDM program. The candidate should have a valid scorecard in any one of the national-level management entrance tests like CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT.
IMT Nagpur Admission 2021 Important Dates:
|Commencement of application form||September 14, 2020|
|Closing of application form||November 27, 2020|
|Start of the Counseling session||The third week of January 2021|
|IMT admission process timeline||February First Week to the first week of March 2021|
|Declaration of result||The third week of March 2021|
|Counseling session||March Third week 2021|
How To Apply For IMT Nagpur Admission 2021:
- Step 1- Go to the official website of IMT Nagpur.
- Step 2- Now candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to provide general information like name, email ID, phone number.
- Step 3- Now submit the captcha code given below correctly and enter the “Continue” tab.
- Step 4- Candidate will get a user ID and Password through the Mail that you have registered.
- Step 5- Now candidate can log in again using the user ID and password and fill the application form with the required information.
- Step 6- Then go for the payment entering your bank details or card details. Then lastly hit the “Make Payment” button.
- Step 7- Download the payment receipt and keep a print out of the receipt for future reference.