National Testing Agency(NTA) will close the registration process of UGC NET 2021 today on 2nd February. The registration process has started on 2nd February. The last date of application fee submission is 3rd February. Interested candidates can go through the official website and apply for the exam. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held from 2nd May 2021 onwards.
Steps to follow the registration process of UGC NET 2021
- Go to the official site ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Online application”
- Complete the registration process by providing your personal details
- A registration number and password will be generated
- Log in by using the registration number and pass the word
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form and save it
UGC NET 2021 Application fees
- For General category- Rs 1000
- For OBC Catagory- Rs 500
- For SC/ST/PWD Catagory- Rs 250
|UGC NET Registration start||2nd February 2021|
|UGC NET Registration end||2nd March 2021|
|Correction window available||5th to 9th March 2021|
|Exam date||2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,10th,11th,12th,14th and 17th May 2021|
Read about UGC NET vs CSIR NET: How similar or different they are?