Galgotias University has released application form for B.Tech programmes through GEEE 2019 (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam) on 1st Dec 2018. GEEE 2019 will be held on 15th June 2019.
Courses Offered by Galgotias University:
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization in Internet of Things (IOT), Embedded System, VLSI)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology.
- B Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing & Virtualization, Open Source Software & Open Standards, Business Analytics, Internet of things & Intelligent System, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Graphics and Gaming)
- Candidates have to complete 12th/PUC/ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board exam with PCMB/PCMC/PCME subjects for GEEE 2019 exam.
- Candidates must have scoring minimum aggregate 60% marks in the qualifying exam and the subjects have taken together. For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation in marks as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- 12th class appearing candidates can also apply who are expecting the secure marks but they need to show their eligibility at the time of admission.
- Interested aspirants can apply online for GEEE 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format at the time of application.
To apply online click here
The application fee is Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be shortlisted for admission through the GEEE, JEE Main UPSEE exam score.
- Application Open: 1st Dec 2018
- Application close: 31st May 2019
- Admit card release: 12th June 2019
- GEEE 2019 exam date: 15th June 2019
- Result announced date: 22nd June 2019