NTA (National Testing Agency) has announced the JEE Main 2019 paper 2 results on its official website.
Candidates, who have appeared for the NTA JEE Main 2019 paper 2 examinations, can check their results by visiting the official NTA website jeemain.nic.in.
To check the result, candidates need to follow these steps -
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, find ‘JEE Main paper 2 result’ under important links section on the right
- Step 3: Click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Enter your application number, date of birth and code given on screen to log-on
- Step 5: Result will be available
The results can be viewed by the candidates by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
The next online examination application for JEE (Main) April- 2019 Examination will begin from February 8, 2019, and will remain open till March 7, 2019. The uploading of images and payment of the application fee will be up to March 8, 2019.
The JEE Main April 2019 examination will be conducted in CBT Mode between April 6 and 20, 2019.
After the JEE Main April 2019 exam, The Ranks of the candidates will be released taking into consideration the better of the two NTA scores of all candidates appeared in Jan 2019 and April 2019 examinations.
To know about JEE Main April in details Click here.