The deadline to apply for MBA courses in all the campuses of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (School of Business) present in Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Kochi ends on 31st January 2020. Candidates can apply to the institute through valid scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of Amrita School of Business
2. Click on "Apply Now" to register as a new user by filling your name, email ID, password of your choice, your choice of campus, etc.
3. A verification mail will be sent to your registered email address
4. After verification, an email will be sent with your user ID and password
5. Login to the admission portal and fill up your application with all relevant details
6. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online, with credit card/debit card/net banking
To apply, Click Here
1. UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
2. Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. A student in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results
3. Anyone of the valid test scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number
4. ASB Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores
Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2020
1. Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidates who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
2. During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
3. Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
4. Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
For more details about all the campuses of Amrita School of Business, Click Here
Read here about, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, and GRE
Also read, Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations