Prin. L.N.Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research also known as We School has invited applications for PGDM programmes through the CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MH-CET & ATMA scorecards. We School has two campuses i.e. Mumbai & Bangalore.
PGDM Programmes offered by Welingkar We School, Mumbai:
- PGDM E-Business
- PGDM Business Design
- PGDM Research & Business Analytics
- PGDM Healthcare Management
- PGDM Media & Entertainment
- PGDM Rural Management
- PGDM Retail Management
- Candidates with graduation degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA can apply.
- Candidates who are going to appear for their final exam of graduation can apply but they need to produce their graduating prove by 30th September 2019.
- Candidates should have a valid score card of any nationalized management entrance exams i.e. CAT 20187, XAT 2019, CMAT 2019, GMAT 2016 onwards, MH-CET 2019 & ATMA 2019.
How to apply:
Interested PGDM aspirants can apply online on the official website.
For registration online click here
The application fee is 1000/-
- Applicants must qualify in CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/MH-CET.
- Shortlisted applicants will call for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications.
- The final selection will be made on the qualifying test score, language proficiency, and performance in the GD & PI.
- Application Process Starts- November, 2018
- Phase 1 GDPI - February, 2019 (venues Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata)
- Phase 2 GDPI - March/April, 2019 (venues Mumbai, Bengaluru)
- Results out: April, 2019
- Classes Commence: June 2019