BML Munjal University has started accepting applications for admissions in the 4 years B.tech program for the academic year from today i.e. 24 April 2020. Candidates looking for admission can now fill and submit the application form. Currently, BML Munjal University is offering four B.Tech specializations. The modes of the exam are online.
Steps To Apply:
- Step 1: Register online
- Step 2: Fill the BML Munjal application form 2020
- Step 3: Uploading of documents
- Step 4: BML Munjal 2020 application form fee payment
- The Application Fee is Rs.1500.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application fees through Cash, Demand Draft (DD) / NEFT or another online payment method.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round on the basis of which, the authorities will offer admission to the candidates.
- The fee for all the programs like B.Tech Computer Science, B.Tech Electronics and Communication, B.Tech Mechanical, B.Tech Engineering Science offered Rs. 12,52,000
To Apply, Click Here
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala state board should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates from other Indian education boards as recognized by AIU should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Should have a valid JEE Main score.
Read About JEE Main , JEE Advanced, Gate
Also, Read Here, Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends