BML Munjal University has started accepting applications for admissions in the 4 years B.tech program for the academic year from today i.e. 24 April 2020. Candidates looking for admission can now fill and submit the application form. Currently, BML Munjal University is offering four B.Tech specializations. The modes of the exam are online.
Steps To Apply:
- Step 1: Register online
- Step 2: Fill the BML Munjal application form 2020
- Step 3: Uploading of documents
- Step 4: BML Munjal 2020 application form fee payment
- The Application Fee is Rs.1500.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application fees through Cash, Demand Draft (DD) / NEFT or another online payment method.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round on the basis of which, the authorities will offer admission to the candidates.
- The fee for all the programs like B.Tech Computer Science, B.Tech Electronics and Communication, B.Tech Mechanical, B.Tech Engineering Science offered Rs. 12,52,000
To Apply, Click Here
67th KM Stone,
NH - 8,
Haryana – 122413
It is mandatory for candidates to meet the eligibility criteria specified by the concerned authorities. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to participate in the admission process.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala state board should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates from other Indian education boards as recognized by AIU should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Should have a valid JEE Main score.
BML Munjal University
is situated in Haryana, India. The University offers admission in various UG and PG programs in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Management, and Commerce fields. BML Munjal University is engaged in creating, preserving, and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. BMU’s aim is to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable, and have the life skills needed to lead organizations to success.
Read About JEE Main , JEE Advanced, Gate
Also, Read Here, Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends