MICAT 2020 Application Process Closes on 25th Nov. Get link here
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad will close the application form for MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) 2020 on 25th November 2019 at 11.50 PM. MICAT 2020 is conducted for both PGDM-C and PGDM courses. Candidates opting for both programs have to mark them as priority 1 and priority 2 and check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of MICA
2. Register using personal and academic details
3. After successful registration, candidates will receive MICAT id and password in their email, which can be used in the future to modify details.
4. Provide CAT/ MAT/ GMAT details
5. Upload the documents i.e. recent photo and signature according to given size and specifications.
6. Pay the application fee of Rs 1985 and click on submit
To apply for the MICAT 2020, click here
|Release of Application Form||October 9, 2019|
|Closing of Application Form||November 25, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||December 3, 2019|
|Exam Date (December Session)||December 7, 2019|
|MICAT 2020 Result||December 23, 2019|
Click here to know detailed information about MICA institution Ahmedabad
MICAT exam is conducted in two phases. MICAT I is conducted in December and MICAT II is conducted in February. MICAT consists of 3 sections:
- Section A is Phycometic test
- Section B has four sub-sections i.e. Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness, Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Section C is Descriptive test
To know more details about MICAT, click here
To know more about Communication Management, click here