The registration has started for MICAT II 2021-23 by MICA ( Mudra Institute of Communications) on 26th November, 2020 at their official website. The interested and eligible applicants can apply by visiting the official web portal of MICA, Ahmedabad mica.ac.in. Applicants will be selected on the basis of XAT/ CAT/ GMAT score card. For this applicants have to update the scorecard of XAT/ CAT/ GMAT while going through registration.
The MICAT II is conducted every year to get admission PGDM-C and PGDM programme which is two year full time courses.
Important dates for MICAT II 2021:
|Registration starts for MICAT II||26th November, 2020|
|End of registration||20th January, 2021.(11:50pm )|
|Admit card of MICAT II||27th January , 2021|
|MICAT II will held||30th January, 2021|
|MICAT II score||14th February, 2021|
How to register for MICAT II 2021-23:
- Applicants can browse the official website of MICA, mica.ac.in.
- Click on "PGP (PGDM/ PGDM-C) 2021 Admision open, Apply here" tab to register.
- Registered applicants can login by giving their User Id and password.
- Necessary documents to be uploaded by applicants and also the XAT/ CAT/ GMAT scorecard.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form for MICAT II 2021.
Click here: Direct link to apply for MICAT II 2021