The registration for MICAT 2021 is going to end on 25th November, 2020. The interested applicant who has not registered yet can apply by visting the official website of MICA, mica.ac.in and register. The MICAT is conduted by MICA ( Mudra Institute of Communications) every year for applicants who seeks admission to PGDM - C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications) courses.
The MICAT is conducted in 2 phase every year i.e. MICAT-I and MICAT-II for the academic year 2021-2023.The applicants are eligible who are having a Bachelor's degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The course fees for Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM is 21,00,000.
Click here: Direct Login for already Regsitered applicants
How to register for MICAT 2021:
- The applicants who had already registered link is given above. Applicants who are newly registered can browse the official website of MICAT 2021, mica.ac.in.
- Applicants have to enter their details such as Applicants name, phone number and updates email id. "Tems and conditions" tab available click on that tab.
- Applicants will get MICA Id and password on their registered email id to fill the application form.
- The applicants have to upload the required documents to complete the process and make the payment of fees for which course they are interested.
- After successful payment application form is submitted.
Important dates of MICAT 2021:
|Starts registration for MICAT -I||6th October, 2020|
|Registration ends||25th November, 2020|
|Admit card release||2nd December, 2020|
|Exam of MICAT-I||5th December, 2020|
|MICAT-I scorecard||21st december, 2020|