The registration of UGC NET 2021 is going to end tomorrow 9th March 2021 by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested candidates can register by visiting the official website of NTA, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam will be held from 2nd May 2021 onwards. Candidates can get the facility of making corrections in the application form from 12th March 2021 to 16th March 2021.
Click here: UGC NET syllabus, admit card and exam pattern
Important dates UGC NET 2021:
|Registration End||9th March 2021|
|Final fee transaction||10th March 2021|
|Correction window facility||12th March to 16th March 2021|
|Exam dates||2nd May to 17th May 2021|
To register for UGC NET 2021 follow the steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on "Fill Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)" tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can register by providing their Application Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application form and submit.
- Download and take a print of UGC NET application form for further process.