The application form for admission into 2 years PGDM course (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) at SP Jain Institute of Management Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai is available now. The last date to apply for the admission process is 27th November 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for SPJIMR.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of SPJIMR
- Click on "PGDM" in the "Academic Programmes" section
- Then click on "Apply Now"
- Provide the details and Register
- Fill the application fee
- Pay the counselling fee
To Apply, Click Here
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% mark in aggregate
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply
- Candidates must have a valid CAT 2020 or GMAT (Past 3 years) score
Entrance Qualifying Score:
|CAT 2020||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||-|
|GMAT (1 January 2018, to 31 December 2020)||Verbal||Quantitative||-||-|