Symbiosis International Deemed University has started the registration for the SNAP 2020 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Mock Test on 30th October. The mock test will be conducted on 31st October and 1st November 2020. Only those candidates who have registered and paid their application fees till 29th October are eligible to participate.
Steps to Register for SNAP 2020 Mock Test:
- Go to the official website of SNAP 2020
- Click on "Slot Booking for Mock Test"
- Provide your SNAP ID/Email and password to sign in
- The slot booking page will appear
- Select the date on which you want to give the mock test
- Submit the selected slot
To book a slot for the SNAP 2020 Mock test, Click Here
SNAP 2020 Important Dates
||24 September 2020
||28 November 2020
||31 October and 1 November 2020
|Admit card release
||5 December 2020
|SNAP 2020 Exam Date
20 December 2020 (Sunday)
6 January 2021 (Wednesday)
9 January 2021 (Saturday)
||22 January 2021
CAT 2020 Admit Card Released
Instructions for SNAP Mock Test:
- The mock test comprises of three sections (A) General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, (B) Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, (C) Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
- The score received in the Mock Test will not put an impact on the final SNAP 2020 Score.
- If the test module shuts down suddenly then students can call the helpline number +91-44-40492210 (from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm).
- Students have to complete their registration for SNAP 2020 on or before 29th October 2020, in order to appear in the Mock Test Session.