Aspiring candidates can now apply for the KMAT 2020 to appear for the examination in offline mode, as the conducting body, Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has reopened the registration window on 4th November. Earlier, the notice was released that the last date to apply was 29th October and the exam will be held on 28th November. But now the association had extended the last date to apply for KMAT 2020 till October 20.
The candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of KMAT 2020 can fill the application form. KPPGCA conducts the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) offering admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses.
Know here : KMAT 2020 Eligibility, Syllabus, and Exam pattern
KMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for the KMAT 2020 let's have a look at the eligibility criteria of KMAT 2020.
- Interested candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree of a minimum of 3 years or any master's degree, from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category will be given a relaxation of 5% marks.
Required Documents For Applying the KMAT 2020 Application Form
While filling the KMAT 2020 application form you will be needing some documents to submit or upload. The following documents should have to be kept ready:
- Candidate’s valid Email ID and mobile number.
- Mark sheet and Certificates of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's photograph and signature.
- Parent’s signature’s scanned copy.
How to Apply For KMAT 2020 :-
Here are the steps to be followed to fill the application form for KMAT 2020:
- Step 1: Open the official website of KMAT.
- Step 2: Now go through the instructions and start registration by filling in the necessary details.
- Step 3: Then start filling in the application form by submitting the required information.
- Step 4: Do the Payment against the application fee of KMAT 2020.
- Step 5: Download the application form and the payment receipt and take a for future reference.
Read also : Entrance exam that is best for MBA/PGDM in India