NTA has concluded the Day 5 of JEE Main 2020 April/September session on 5th September 2020. The exam was conducted in two shifts i.e. Shift 1: 9 AM - 12 PM and Shift 2: 3 PM - 6 PM. Both the shifts were conducted for Paper 1: B.E/B.Tech. The overall difficulty level was difficult for Physics and Mathematics and Easy for Chemistry. Most of the questions were asked from the NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
Around 7,46,115 candidates have registered to give the exam of JEE Main 2020. JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from 1 - 6 September for three papers i.e. Paper 1 - B.E/B. Tech, Paper 2 - B.Arch, Paper 3 - B.Planning. Paper 2 and Paper 3 were conducted on 1st September while Paper 1 will be conducted from 2 - 6 September.
NTA has released the number of candidates appeared in the first 3days that goes up to a total of 343958 candidates. Today the 5th day is concluded and NTA will soon be going to release the JEE-MAIN 2020 answer key after 7th September.
Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech) Analysis for 5th September:
- The physics section was very difficult
- Questions were tricky and very confusing to understand
- The question of Electromagnetics was very hard to solve
- Physics was lengthier than the Others. (Mathematics and Chemistry)
- This time Mathematics was difficult in level
- Questions were lengthy and time-consuming
- Questions came from calculus, derivative, integration, algebra, 3D vector, etc.
- Students found the Chemistry section to be easy
- Questions were easily understandable and solvable
- More questions were asked from Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, etc.
- Chemistry was a bit easy as compared to other sessions
- Mostly all the topics were being covered
Stay updated to our website to get information about the paper analysis of JEE Main 2020 April/September session