Graphic Era University will be registering students for the online admission counselling process until 11th September, at 2 pm. No candidates will be entertained after this time.
Know Details: Graphic Era University, Admission Procedure, Placement, Courses Details
How to complete the online admission counselling process?
To get admission in the different courses in Graphic Era University, one will have to first register themselves for the online admission counselling process.
- Log in to the official website and fill-up the form.
- After the basic details have been filled in,
- You will receive the login ID on your registered mail id.
- You can log in the website and use the credentials to make any changes to the application.
- The form will need your academic qualifications and you will also be able to upload soft copies of the documents.
- Next, pay the online counselling fees of Rs 1000 with the form. The different modes of online payment are available.
- This fee is however non-refundable.
The seats will be allocated based on the merit of the students. In the registration form, the candidate will have to mention the preferred course and also the campus. The candidate will come to know about the seat allocation by logging in the official website and they will also be notified via email.
After the seat allocation announcement, a candidate will get 72 hours to block the seats by paying Rs 10,000 till 14th September. One can make this payment by logging into the official site. After this payment has been made, the student will be given two weeks within which they will have to make the full payment for a semester. Then they will be given the admission letter leading to the completion of the admission procedure.
For any kind of query, contact:
Toll free numbers- 18008906027, 1800 270 1280, 1800 18000 14/15 (8:00 AM to 10:00 PM)