Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) will end the registration of AIHMCT WAT 2020 (Written Admission Test) today i.e. on 15 May. The exam was rescheduled to 30 May 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of AIHMCT WAT
- Click on "Admissions" in the "Programmes" section
- Click on "ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2020-21"
- Click on "New Registration"
- Fill the form
- Your login credentials will be provided
- Login and fill the application form
- Submit the necessary documents and certificates asked along with the application form
- Issue a demand draft by paying Rs. 750 in favour of AIHMCT payable at Bangalore
- Fill the acknowledgement card and affix a stamp of Rs. 10.
- Post the AIHMCT WAT 2020 application form to the address mentioned below :
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post
To Apply, Click Here
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||February 1, 2020|
|Registration ends||May 15, 2020|
|Scrutiny of Online Application and Uploaded Documents||Until May 17, 2020|
|Admit card availability||May 25 - 30, 2020|
|Exam date||May 30, 2020 ( 9 AM - 12 PM)|
|Result declaration||June 7, 2020|
The AIHMCT WAT (Army Institute of Hotel Management And Catering Technology Written Admission Test) is conducted by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. AIHMCT WAT 2020 is a university level entrance exam held once in a year. The organizing official will update the final dates for registration and examination on its official website. The AIHMCT WAT is a written test examination conducted by the college itself for the course of Bachelor in Hotel Management.