National Testing Agency has begun the GPAT Registration 2019 from November 01, 2018. The application can be submitted online through the official website. GPAT is conducted for admission to Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharma) programs. Previously, the GPAT exam was conducted by AICTE till 2018 edition, but for the first time, GPAT will be conducted by the new exam conducting body NTA this year. The GPAT 2019 exam will be held on January 28, 2019, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The GPAT score is accepted by colleges, institutes, and universities for M.Pharma courses.
- Candidates, who completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) from a recognized university, can apply for GPAT.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply, however, it is important, that the results for such students need to be declared before the admission process begins in various M. Pharma colleges.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the official website. This year registration window for GPAT is opened for 30 days only. Registration window will be closed on 30th November 2018.
To apply for GPAT 2019 follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on “GPAT 2019”
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on “Fill Application Form”
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for GPAT
- Click on Submit
To apply online click here
- For SC, ST, PwD, Transgender and Female candidates application fee is Rs. 700.
- The application fee for all other candidates is Rs. 1400.
- The GPAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session. GPAT is an online test which will have 125 objective questions to be solved in 3 hours. The question paper will be in English language only.
- The GPAT 2019 examination will be conducted on January 28, 2019, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
- Application submission process: November 01, 2018
- Last Date for Application submission process: November 30, 2018
- Examination Date: January 28, 2019
- Result Declaration : February 10, 2019
|GPAT 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern|