Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies commonly known as NMIMS is inviting applications for its five years integrated MBA programme in the family business for the academic year 2020. It will be a five years integrated MBA programme in “Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management (PDSE & FB)". For the admission candidates most having a graduation degree. The application form of PDSE & FB is available in online mode for Rs. 3000 only. The eligibility, fee, registration, important dates are given below. Candidates want to apply can also apply in the link given below-
|Last date of Registration||10th April 2020|
|Announcement of Call Letters for Personal Interview||13th April 2020|
|Personal Interview Round||20th April 2020|
|Merit list declaration||20th April 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||9th May 2020|
|Commencement of the MBA Programme||6th July 2020|
How to Apply?
The NMIMS applications for its five years integrated MBA programme in the family business can be done by both online by the following process
1. Visit to the official website of NMIMS.
2. Click on the Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management (PDSE & FB).
3. Do the Registration.
4. Upload passport size photograph (Max size 3 Mb) and candidate's signature (Max size 3 Mb).
5. If you wish to apply for both the courses, separate applications have to be submitted.
6. On completion of the form, you would be led to a payment portal wherein you would be asked to pay the application fee of Rs. 3000 (plus processing charges). This can be done through credit card, debit card or Internet banking.
For Online Application, Click Here
About the course:
Family-owned businesses have played a crucial role in the economy of most countries. Much of the retail trade, the small scale industry, and the service sector are run by family businesses. Further, family-managed businesses employ half the world’s workforce and generate well over half of the world’s GDP. With time, the contribution of family businesses has gone beyond simply paying taxes and employing people. Most of the business families face unique management challenges because of the difference in the attitude and aspiration of family members. As new generations join the business, it is an enormous challenge to keep the family and business together.
Address: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), V. L. Mehta Road,Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
To know about NMIMS School of Business Management, Click Here
NMIMS School of Business Management Starts the Registration for MBA Law. Apply Now
NMIMS Started M.Arch and B.Acrh Registration for 2020-22 Batch. Apply Here