Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will close the registration process of ACET 2021 on 27th February. The registration was started on 20th January. Those candidates who are interested to appear ACET 2021 exam can visit the official website actuariesindia.org. and apply online.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is an entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) to get admissions into various colleges that offer UG and PG courses of Actuarial Science.
The registration process of ACET 2021
- Go to the official website actuariesindia.org
- Click on the link “ACET March 2021 Registration is Live now.”
- The application form will appear in the screen
- Candidates have to fill in the details like name, date of birth, EmailID and other information
- Then Upload Aadhar Card
- Click on “Sign Up” to complete the registration process
|Registration starts date||20th January 2021|
|Registration ends date||27th February 2021|
|Exam date||27th March 2021|
|Result declare||3rd April 2021|
Also, read about ACET Exam FAQs