Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has started the JAM 2021 Registration/Application process from today i.e. 10th September 2020 in online mode. However, the registration process is scheduled to conclude on the date 15th October 2020. The conducting authorities have also introduced Economics (EN) as a new paper for the current year. Interested students can fill the application form or register themselves on the official website or else can use the JAM Online Application Processing System portal (JOAPS) link given below.
Steps to Register:
- Register at JOAPS with a valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill the IIT JAM Application Form.
- Pay IIT JAM Application Fee (Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment).
Click Here, to Register for JAM 2021
Get here complete details of JAM 2021 Entrance
Documents Required during the Registration Process:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- JAM Paper(s)
- Choice of JAM examination cities
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s photograph
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID). This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall.
Click Here, to know about Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
|Category||One Subject||Two Subjects|
|General/OBC category||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2100|
|SC/ST and Female||Rs. 750||Rs 1050|
Candidates can pay their registration/application fees through the Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/T Wallet.
|Start date to fill the application form||September 10, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||October 15, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form for J&K students||November 28, 2020|
|Start date to download admit card||January 5, 2021|
|IIT JAM exam date||February 14, 2021|
|IIT JAM result||March 20, 2021|
JAM 2021 Exam is conducted by IISc (Indian Institute of Science) Bangalore. The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) is an admission test conducted every year for admission into Master of Science (M.Sc.) and other post-graduate science programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc, Bangalore), Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER, Bhubaneswar), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), etc. It is a national level or all-India level exam, that is conducted in online mode.
Click Here, to check the available courses under JAM 2021
Click Here, to Download the Official Inforamtion Brochure