Siksha O Anusandhan University(SOA) Admission to ends today i.e 20th April 2020 For Master of Dental Science(MSD) Course Through NEET-PG for this year i.e 2020-21. The admission process had been stats from 11th and the last date is 20th April, 2020 ( 5.00 PM) All the candidates who have been allotted MDS seats in the Round-1 of PG Counselling are to send Self Attested documents on the E mail(The Email id is given below) before 5:00 PM-
Online Reporting Procedure:
Step.1-.Email SOA about the confirmation for acceptance of the seat allotted by MCC/DGHS and attach the scanned copy of all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. DGHS Confirmation Letter/ Allotment Letter
2. NBE/NEET Admit card (Original)
3. NEET Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
4. All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 10th and 12th
5. BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
6. BDS mark sheet all year
7. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the
candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
8. Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI / State Dental Council.Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
9. High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
10. CLC/Conduct /Migration certificate in original.
11. Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
12. PAN Card
13. Supportive documents for NRI Category (For NRI Seats Only)
14. The Candidate should also bring/ upload the cast and Physical certificates, if applicable
15. Under taking certificate of the candidates.
Step.2:- Verification of the documents will be done by Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS), Siksha O Anusandhan, Deemed to be university, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Step.3:-The selected candidates will send a confirmation mail along with Fees and Bank details for Payment to the Candidates; whose documents are approved for admission and allotment.
Step.4:- Candidate can make payment by offline mode (Demand Draft) and online mode (Payment Gateway/NEFT/RTGS). Email the payment transaction details
The E Mail Id is: email@example.com
Contact of official staff Dealing Admission:
i. Dr. Anurag Satpathy (Professor, Periodontics), Mob:6370133265
ii. Dr. Radha Prasanna Dalai, (Senior Lecturer, Public Health Dentistry), Mob: 9437296262
Venue of Reporting in case of Physical joining:
Dean’s Office, Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS), K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
For More Details:Click Here