The online registration of CAT 2020 (Common Admission Test) is going to end on the 23 September (At 5 PM). The application form is available in online mode only on the official website of CAT. The exam will be conducted on 29 November 2020 in a computer-based test. The application fee for CAT 2020 is Rs 1900 (Rs 950 for SC/ST/PwD). Interested candidates need to check the CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of CAT
- Click on " Register"
- Provide necessary details
- Your user ID and Password will be sent to your registered email ID
- Log in using the credentials and fill up the application form
- Select any four test cities
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1900 (Rs 950 for SC/ST/PwD) through online mode
- Proofread all the details and then submit the form
To Apply, Click Here
CAT 2020 Important Dates
|Registration started||5 August 2020|
|Registration ends||23 September 2020 (At 5 PM)|
|Admit card available||28 October 2020 (Releases by 5 PM)|
|CAT 2020 Exam Date||29 November 2020|
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed the bachelor degree with a minimum mark of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD)
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply in the respect that they must provide all the necessary documents during the counseling
- There is no upper age limit to apply for CAT 2020
- CAT 2020 previous year and category wise Cut-Off
- How to Prepare for CAT Exam without Coaching?
- How to score 100 Percentiles in CAT Exam?