NIT has begun the application process for the MCA CET (common entrance test) 2019. Candidates are informed that they can submit the online application latest by March 3rd, 2019 by 5:00 PM. The entrance will be conducted on May 26, 2019 (Sunday) from 10 AM onwards. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website,nimcet.in
To apply directly, Click Here.
Steps to register for NIMCET 2019:
- visit the official website- nimcet.in
- On the homepage, click on 'new registration'
- fill in the form using personal information
- Log-in using new registered ID
- Fill in the form and upload the requisite documents
- Make the payments.
Fees: An application fee of Rs 2,200 is to be submitted by the candidates along with the NIMCET 2019 Application Form.