The application form of UGC NET 2021 has been started by NTA ( national Testing Agency) today 2nd February 2021. The candidates who are interested can fill the UGC NET 2021 application form by visiting the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The last date fill the form is 2nd March 2021. The fees for application form can be paid till 3rd March 2021. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held on 2nd May 2021 onwards.The exam will be held in two shifts i.e. 1st shift- 09:00 AM to 12:00 Pm and 2nd Shift- 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
UGC NET 2021 is held two times in a year which is conducted by NTA. This entrance will allow the candidates to apply for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lectureship.
Know more: UGC NET eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern
Important dates of UGC NET 2021:
|Online Application form and Submission last date||2nd February 2021 to 2nd March 2021|
|Submission of application form with fees||3rd March 2021|
|Correction in application form availability||5th March 2021 to 9th March 2021|
|Admit card downloading||To be announced|
|UGC NET 2021 exam date||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th and 17th May 2021|
|Exam date, center and shift||As mentioned in admit card|
|Provisional answer key||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
For new registration candidates can click here
Follow the steps to fill the UGC NET 2021 form:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET , ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the "Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)" tab.
- The candidates who had regsitered can login using their Application Number and password.
- Fill the details information and necessary documents to be uploaded.
- Application form fees to be paid as per instructions. Confirmation slip received by candidates.
- Download the form and take a print for further process.
Also read: UGC NET vs CSIR NET: How similar or different they are?