Registration of PU MET to end on 11th May The Date was extended due to corona crisis amid countrywide lockdown till May 17, 2020. Candidates planning to appear for the entrance exam, must apply before 11th May 2020 , no application forms will be accepted.after that. PU MET application procedure consist of both online as well as offline steps, thus the candidates must not wait until the last date to fill the form.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, having scored minimum 50% marks are eligible for PU MET. Candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor’s degree programme or awaiting result can also apply for the exam.
How to Fill PU MET Application Form Online?
- Visit the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Click on “Online Registration” tab on the homepage
- User will be directed to registration page
- Key in details like? Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id
- Click on “submit” button
- Note down application number, password and login id
- Download and take the print out of the SBI Deposit Slip
- Deposit application fee by filling in the generated fee challan at any SBI branch in one day after printing of fee challan
- Log on to the PU MET website using login id 24 hours after depositing application fee in the bank and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill other important details online and take out printouts of the filled in application form
To Apply Click Here
General: Rs 2175
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 1087
Pay the Fees, Here
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with other important documents as specified in the prospectus to the following address-
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
It must be noted that if the application form is not submitted by due date, the same shall be rejected and the candidate will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. Also, there will be no issue of Roll number slip to such candidates.
- In no case the examination fee, once paid, shall be refunded.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (if any) to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, South Campus, Sector - 25, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 19th May, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- After the conduct of entrance test, the candidates should visit Noticeboard on the UIAMS website for GD/PI schedule and other information.
Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success