The XLRI (Xavier Labour Relation Institute), Jamshedpur is going to close the registration window for XAT 2021 on 30th November, 2020 at their official website. The applicants who are interested for management studies and had not registered yet can go to the official web portal of XLRI, xatonline.in. The registration window for XAT 2021 had opened on 12th September, 2020.
The XAT ( Xavier Aptitude Test) is conducted by XLRI on behalf XAMI (Xavier Assciation of Management Institution) to get admission into various management programs. The XAT will be conduct in online mode and the timing of exam is 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Click here: Details about registration process of XAT 2021
Steps to apply for XAT 2021:
- Browse the official website of XLRI , xatonline.in to register for XAT 2021 online.
- Applicants can see "Register" tab. Click on that option.
- Applicants can login by Name, password , updated email. A link is sent to registered email id for verification.
- Applicants can fill the application form of XAT 2021 by giving their educational details, upload the necessary document asked for completing the process.
- Now the applicants have to make the payment of Application fee .
- After successful payment applicants are allowed to "Submit" the application form for XAT 2021.
Important for XAT 2021 registration:
|Registration starts for XAT 2021||12th September, 2020|
|Last date for registration||30th November, 2020 (12:00 AM)|
|Downloading of admit card||20th December, 2020|
|Exam of XAT 2021||3rd January, 2020|
Few tips to prepare for XAT 2021 :
Before preparing for XAT 2021, applicants must know the the syllabus for XAT. XAT 2021 is regarded as the top most entrance exam for MBA after CAT. XAT is strict marking scheme than CAT and some of the section of XAT entrance exam consisting of difficilt questions. So applicants have to appear for mock test to clear the XAT exams. The applicants can increase the speed and efficiency in short span of time. Here are few tips for applicants to follow:
- First applicants have to analyze the strong areas and weak area . Prepare a timetable for each section. The applicants can focus more on weak areas subject.
- Quantitative Ability (QA) is most difficult part of the exam to clear. Applicants must be clear to the mathematical concepts they have studied. They can solve the numerical problems easily.
- Applicants can download the previous sample and mock papers to practice for XAT 2021. They will be adequate to question pattern.
- Applicants should have a habit of RCs (reading comprehension) on regularly basis.
- For decision making and analytical session, applicants have to use their presence of mind to make decision. They will give Ethical dilemma and various situation to analyze.
- Applicants must be updated with current news or events happening recently and also from history. Know the about the global economy. Read newspaper on daily basis, read about science, sports and Indian politics etc for entrance exam.