MASCOM 2020 Application form is available both offline and online. The Application form is available up to 7th May 2020. Manorama School of Communication Institute conducts the MASCOT entrance exam every year to offer Post-graduation courses in Journalism. The college offers both print and broadcast journalism courses at the postgraduate level. MASCOM 2020 Registration, Fee, Eligibility, Application form is given below-
Manorama School of Communication (MASCOM), Kottayam was established in 2002 by late KM Mathew. He wanted journalism to be taught the way it should be: with a hands-on and no-nonsense approach and without frills and hype. MASCOM Pattern and Syllabus is also an important thing for MASCOT 2020 exam
MASCOM 2020 Eligibility:
Age Limit –
Candidates who are of 20 years of age at the year of application are eligible to apply for the MASCOM 2020. Candidates exceeding 20 years of age will not be allowed to give the exam.
All applying candidates must have a valid domicile of the state and residents of the state who are currently living outside the state and outside the country are eligible to apply for the exam.
Academic Qualification –
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Final year students can also apply for this exam. All previous qualifications must be affiliated with any of the nationally recognized boards.
MASCOM 2020 Application form:
MASCOM Application form are available both online and offline. The candidates can apply any of the options.
1. Visit the official website and click on the apply now button
2. Download and fill the application form. Note that the admit card has to be filled in duplicate
3. Send application form according to the course.
4. Affix recent passport size photograph and tale at least 3 copies of it for further use.
5. Sign in black or blue ink
6. The offline application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs. 500 in favor of MASCOM and payable at Kottayam.
7. If you are applying for both the courses the DD amount should be for Rs. 1000
For MASCOM 2020 Offline Application, Click Here
1. Visit the official website and click on the apply now button.
2. Upload the passport size photo (Max size 3 Mb) and signature (Max size 3 Mb)
3. Candidates want to apply in both course have to submit the application separately according to the course.
4. On completion of the form, you would be led to a payment portal wherein you would be asked to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 (plus processing charges). This can be done through credit card, debit card or Internet banking.
For MASCOM 2020 Online Application, Click Here
Click Here, for MASCOM 2020 Schedules
Read Here, 6 Ways Social Media Is Affecting Students Positively