NTA will close the registration process of UGC NET 2021 on 2nd March. The registration was started on 2nd February. Interested candidates can fill the application form by going through the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held from 2nd May 2021 onwards. The exam will be held in two shifts i.e. 1st shift- 09:00 AM to 12:00 Pm and 2nd Shift- 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM. NTA conducts the exam two times a year. This entrance will be conducted to apply for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lectureship.
The registration process of UGC NET 2021
- Go to the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the "Application Form Dec 2020 Cycle (May 2021)" tab.
- Candidates should register 1st by providing the personal details
- After registration, an application number and password will be generated
- Candidates should log in by using their Application Number and password
- Fill in the detailed information and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee online
- Download the form and take a print for further use
|Online registration starts||2nd February 2021|
|Online registration end||2nd March 2021|
|Submission of application with fees||3rd March 2021|
|Correction in the application form||5th March 2021 to 9th March 2021|
|Admit card available||To be announced|
|UGC NET 2021 exam date||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th and 17th May 2021|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Also, read about UGC NET vs CSIR NET: How similar or different they are?