NTA has successfully concluded the Day 4 of JEE Main 2020 on 4th September 2020. Both the shift was for Paper 1 - B.E/B.Tech). The overall difficulty level of both the papers was moderately difficult. Physics was tough, Mathematics was moderate to difficult, and Chemistry was the easiest among all three. Most of the questions came from class 11th and 12th of the NCERT syllabus and questions from NTA Abhyas were asked. The Supreme Court heard the plea of candidates for postponing the JEE Main and decided that the exam will continue as scheduled.
For Paper 1 - B.E/B.Tech, around 7,46,115 students have registered to give the exam. JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from 1 - 6 September for three papers i.e. Paper 1 - B.E/B.Tech, Paper 2 - B.Arch, Paper 3 - B.Planning. Paper 2 and Paper 3 was conducted on 1st September while Paper 1 will be conducted from 2 - 6 September.
Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech) Analysis for 4th September:
- Physics was the most difficult subject among all 3 subjects
- The numerical questions were lengthy
- One of the questions was to find out electromagnetic spin
- It was the easiest among all three
- Most of the questions were easy to understand and solvable
- Questions came from Physical chemistry, organic & inorganic chemistry, surface chemistry, Biomolecules
- Questions from Inorganic Chemistry were more than that was asked in the previous 2 days of the B.Tech paper
- Mathematics was moderately difficult according to most of the candidates
- MCQs were easy but numerical questions were a bit tricky
- Questions came from integration, derivative, calculus, algebra
- Candidates found questions from the 3D vector to be tougher
To get daily updates on JEE Main April/September paper and exam analysis stick around our website.