Great Lakes Institute Post-Graduate Diploma in Management often referred to as PGDM Programme 2020 application process ends today i.e 10th January 2020. Candidates seeking admission to this programme can apply through CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT Scores. Candidates with work experience of less than 24 months as on 30th June 2020 are eligible to apply to the PGDM.
Here are the steps for the Registration Process
1. Go to the official website of Great Lakes Institute
2. Register by filling the credentials
3. The payment page will be redirected for application fees.
4. Pay the application fees of Rs.2000.
5. Complete the form by filling in the personal, academic and professional details
6. Upload your photo and signature of the specified size in the form.
7. Click on the submit form.
To Apply Click Here
Details to be filled in the application form
1. The personal details include name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth, parent's name and occupation, etc
2. The academic details include 10th,12th, undergraduate,post-graduation year of passing, college, stream/board and marks obtained. It also consists of academic achievements like awards and honors one has received during school and college days.
3. The professional details are only valid for the candidates who are employed. This includes the job post, duration, company's name, and remuneration received
Read Details About CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT
Also Read Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations