The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the process of the online application of NCHM JEE 2020 (National Council For Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam) tomorrow i.e. 15 May 2020. The registration was supposed to end on 30 April but was extended due to the extension of lockdown throughout the country. The exam date is yet to be announced by the authorities.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NTA NCHMCT JEE
- Click on "Fill the Application Form"
- Register yourself for the exam
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Download the confirmation page and print the application form for future use
|General/ Non-Creamy Layer OBC||Rs. 900/-|
To Apply, Click Here
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of the exam with English as a compulsory subject. Clearing the English subjects is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam and awaiting final results are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counseling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2020.
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2020.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Registration Ends on 15 May
NCHM JEE is an entrance exam conducted by the national testing agency (NTA). The entrance exam allows the candidates to apply for B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The entrance exam is accepted in various important colleges across the country.
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
Read here, Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India to choose