Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has invited applications for Master’s Programmes through TISSNET 2019 entrance exam. Registration for TISSNET 2019 will be closed on December 10, 2018.
Interested eligible candidates can apply for any of 53 Post Graduate courses offered by TISS through TISSNET entrance test. Applicants can apply only for a maximum of three programmes for which there is a common entrance test. The TISSNET exam for all the courses will take place in January 13, 2019 (2.00 pm to 3.40 pm) in 39 cities all over India.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years graduation degree from a recognized institute/university/college.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation degree can also apply but they need to submit the final mark sheet by 30th September 2019.
Candidates need to apply online on the official website.
To apply online click here
The application fee for the TISSNET varies according to the number of courses selected by students.
- For the general category, fee is Rs 1030/- (one course), Rs 2060/- (two courses), Rs 3090/- (three courses)
- For eligible Goi-pms SC/ST/OBC(NC), fee is Rs 260/- (one course), Rs 520/- (two courses), Rs 780/- (three courses)
- For non-eligible Goi-pms SC/ST, fee is Rs 510/- (one course), Rs 1020/- (two courses), Rs 1530/- (three courses)
- Application Closing Date: 10th Dec 2018
- TISSNET admit card will release: 26th December 2018
- TISSNET 2019 exam date: 13th January 2019 (2.00 pm to 3.40 pm)