Union public service commission UPSC has started the application process of CDS 2021 on 28 October. The registration form is available on the UPSC website. The application form has been released. Candidate can complete the registration process of CDS 2021. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the UPSC CDS 1 exam before filling the application form.
After successfully completed the registration process of the UPSC CDS 1 application form application fees can be paid. The payment mode will available both online and offline.
Procedure to fill CDS 1 Application form:
- Go to the official website www.upsconline.nic .in
- Click on the link apply online
- Click on the registration process
- Register by filling up the details asked
- Cross-check the details before submitting the CDS registration form
- After final submission, the registration ID will be generated
|Application form release date||28 October 2020|
|Application form filling||Till 17 November 2020|
|The application form is withdrawn||24 November to 30 November|
Category of fee payment:
- For General and OBC candidates - 200
- For SC/ST/Female candidates- NILL
Know more: 11 Preparation Tips: How to Crack CDS Exam